The Canon PIXMA iP3680 is one of the best inkjet printing devices that you can find on the market in the recent time. This particular printer will be able to help you every time you want to finish your tasks as well as possible. It does not matter if you want to print your documents or pictures, this printer will always work the best for you. So then, you will definitely find that your printing job is such a fun and easy thing to do.
Then, the Canon iP3680 can also offer you the notable performance that can really excite you in the best way possible. This specific fact can be proven when you pay more attention to its ability to create 26 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white and 17 ppm for colors. This printing speed can definitely boost the effectivity and productivity of your performance at work significantly.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA iP 3680 has been created to have a wonderful design which looks so stylish and versatile. It can be seen from its nice and glossy case which can complement your room decoration perfectly. Thus, you will find that your working area never goes out of style.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA IP4920 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP3680 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA iP3680
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||9600(horizontal) x 2400(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||1pl|
|Ink||PGI-820 (Pigment Black), CLI-821BK/C/M/Y (Dye BK/C/M/Y)|
|Ink Capacity Standard (approx. figure)|
|Color Document||PGI-820BK: 324sheets, CLI-821BK: 3425 sheets|
CLI-821C: 535 sheets, CLI-821M: 510 sheets, CLI-821Y: 530 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PGI-820BK: 4520 sheets, CLI-821BK: 815 sheets|
CLI-821C: 241 sheets, CLI-821M: 238 sheets, CLI-821Y: 220 sheets
|B/W Document (Plain paper/New pattern)||26 ppm|
|Color Document (plain paper/New pattern)||17 ppm|
|Photo(A4,8″x10″ image)||Standard : approx. : 90 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard : approx. : 41 sec|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″|
|Paper Cassette(plain paper)||Approx. 150|
|Rear tray(Plain paper)||Approx. 150|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge|
|Compatible OS||Windows2000 SP4/XP SP2/VISTA|
Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.7
|Dimensions||432 x 296 x 153mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 1.3W|
Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP3680 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP3680. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP3680 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP3680 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3680 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP3680. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP3680 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3680 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP3680 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP3680 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA iP3680) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA iP3680 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP3680 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP x32-bit)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.22||9.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.10.2||6.7 MB||Download|
|Debian Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|RPM Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||20 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer User Guide||1.0||6.4 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|On-screen Manual for OSX (Multi-lingual)||1.1||55 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP3680 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3680. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.