What do you want to know about the Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer? The printer is compact with the dimension of 9.8 x 6.5 x 17.1 inches, and it weighs approximately 4 kg. A bit long for a printer but, it’s lighter than any other printers. For its performance, the printer can print one page of B/W documents for about 3.2 sec and 3.8 sec for a single colored page. You can imagine how many pages that you can print in one hour and the notion shows you that you can reduce the volume of your works using the printer. With such speed, the printer still maintains its quality since the resolution of the printer is 600 x 600 dpi for the B/W documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi for colored documents. In sum, speed and quality are the things that you can hope for having the printer.
Another trait about Canon PIXMA iP1600 is its reliable durability. Do you know that there are many people before you who have used the printer in their houses? Many of them have claimed that the printer can be utilized for a long time because it doesn’t need much maintenance and the printer only performs for printing. Well, you can see it for an advantage. Because the printer is only used for printing, then the device won’t be stressed out for performing many duties at one time.
The printer is also cheaper than other printers because of its only ability as a printing device. Honestly, the printer is perfect for people who just want to print papers and photos such as students. This will be a perfect solution for a student with less money because the printer doesn’t need much money to buy and it’s also applied for its cartridges. The ink cartridge is cheaper that you don’t have to worry if you’re broken the current one.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA iP6700D Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer Specification
- The maximum size: A4
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Printing photos: Yes
- Number of colors: 4
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl
- Borderless printing: Yes
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 1200×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Print speed: 19 pages/minute (b/w A4), 16 pages/minute (color, A4)
- While printing 10×15 cm (color): 82 with
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard)
- Paper weight: 64-273 g/m2
- Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Resource color cartridge/toner: 155 pages
- Resource B/W cartridge/toner: 195 pages
- Type of cartridge/toner: black PG-37, PG-40 (extended), color CL-38, CL-41 (extended)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0
- Device: printer
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet
- Placement: desktop
- Sphere of application: personal
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS;
- Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium II
- Power consumption (in operation): 10 W
- Power consumption (standby): 1 W
- Noise at Work: 44 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 435x165x249 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
Features: Cartridge FINE – PG-40 and CL-41
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1600. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1600 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1600 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1600. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1600 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1600 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1600 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1600 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1600 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Operating System||Version||File Size||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit) /|
Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32-bit)/7 (64-bit)/Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 For Linux||-||-||-|
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1600. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.