Download Driver Canon PIXMA iP1300 For Windows & Mac – Are you a fan of Canon? Have you ever heard about Canon PIXMA iP1300? This printer has been published by Canon as a photo printer, but you can use the printer for printing your documents. It’s not only about printing photos. However, you can feel a great sensation in printing using the printer because it allows you to perform borderless printing. The colors imprinted by the printer is also amazing that you can just hang the printed papers in your living room without no one noticing that you print the photos using your own printer.
Canon FINE is attached to the printer as the element to reinforce the performance of the printer. Also, the printer can print many types of papers, including envelopes, matte photo paper, photo stickers, plain paper, and many others. You can use the printer for finishing your projects in work. For students, you can use the printer for printing home assignments or to have fun with some friends such as printing the photos of you and your friends, or to print your own stickers for your friends.
Getting closer to its design, Canon PIXMA iP1300 has a dimension of 17.1 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches. Honestly, it’s a bit bigger compared to the nowadays printer. Fortunately, the weight of the printer is a bit lighter because it’s just about 3 kg. You can move the printer anywhere you like because it doesn’t need much muscle. The printer has a USB port that helps you accessing the data and photos a bit faster, than to access it from PC first. Now, what about the power consumption? It’s rarely discussed but, it’s best to talk about it because the printer doesn’t need much power for running properly. It just needs 10 watts and that’s a lot smaller than most of the devices that you have in the house. The printer is also simple that you won’t find it hard to get it work well.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Specification
|Width||17.1 inch (435 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (165 mm)|
|Depth||9.8 inch (249 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||11 ppm (black A4), 11 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||70 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||155 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||10 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.5 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA iP1300. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA iP1300 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA iP1300 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1300 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA iP1300. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA iP1300 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1300 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA iP1300 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA iP1300 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA iP1300 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1300 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1300. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.