Canon PIXMA TS9050 is all in one inkjet printer which is supported by great features. In addition, it is enhanced by high performance as well as high quality of printing. Then, all the things are packaged in the great look. In the design, this printer looks so stunning to see. It comes in all black with LCD screen and simple control panel buttons on the front side. This desk-friendly printer is suitable for any kind of home interior style.
Like Canon PIXMA TS5055, this printer offers several things to ease the printing activity. It is featured by scanner and copier. The scanner can also deliver high quality of printing with 1200×4800 dpi. In addition, Canon PIXMA TS9050 also offers several connectivity such as, Wi-Fi direct, NFC, USB 2.0, apps from iOS and Android and so on. Therefore, the user can get direct printing access through several kinds of options.
For the performance, it has good one. It can print in 8 seconds for black and white printing and 12 seconds for color printing. It is also equipped by 5 tanks of ink that can deliver vivid and bold color of printing. Hence, Canon PIXMA TS9050 is a recommended one as it has many features in printing.
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Print Technology||6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
|Mono Print Speed||Approx. 15.0 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||Approx. 10.0 ipm|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)|
|Two Sided Printing||Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)|
|Direct Disc Printing||Yes (software included)|
|Cartridges And Yields|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||6 individual ink tanks
PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||High yield XL ink tanks
PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
CLI-571BK XL (Black)
CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
CLI-571GY XL (Grey)
|Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper)||A4 Colour Document
Pigment Black: 300 pages
Pigment Black XL: 500 pages
Black: 1105* pages
Black XL: 4425* pages
Cyan: 311 pages
Cyan XL: 680 pages
Magenta: 297 pages
Magenta XL: 650 pages
Yellow: 323 pages
Yellow XL: 680 pages
Grey: 780* pages
Grey XL: 3350* pages
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print)||10x15cm photo
Pigment Black: 2390* photos
Pigment Black XL: 3900* photos
Black: 317* photos
Black XL: 830* photos
Cyan: 120 photos
Cyan XL: 309 photos
Magenta: 142 photos
Magenta XL: 383 photos
Yellow: 142 photos
Yellow XL: 333 photos
Grey: 199 photos
Grey XL: 423 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Paper Types||Plain Paper
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Other Fine Art Papers
|Maximum Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Paper Sizes||Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
|Paper Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m²
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 14 sec|
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Maximum Document Size||216 x 297 mm|
|Display Type & Size||12.6cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch)|
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*
*Using recommended adapter – not supplied
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile|
|Interface Support||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHzPIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
Google Cloud Print
Access Point Mode
Memory Card Slot
|Weight||approx. 6.7 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||approx. 372 x 324 x 140 mm|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||approx. 49.0dB(A)|
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA TS9050 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA TS9050. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA TS9050 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA TS9050 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA TS9050 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA TS9050. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA TS9050 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA TS9050 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS9050 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA TS9050 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA TS9050 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA TS9050 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA TS9050 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS9050 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS9050 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS9050 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite For (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS9050 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS9050 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS9050 Driver and Software Free Download
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA TS9050. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.