Canon PIXMA TS8000 is a kind of future home office printer that start to rise the demand. It is all in one inkjet printer that has good features, performance, and high quality output. Even as the home office printer, it offers good quality that most of the people need. Looking from the design, it looks simple and stunning as well. It can be seen from the choice of color as it comes in all black. In addition, it is featured by the control panel button on the front side of the printer.
Such as Canon PIXMA TS6000, this printer is good for home office use. It is supported by the copier and scanner that can also be for the school use that requires more document printing. It also has high quality resolution on the scanning process. In addition, Canon PIXMA TS8000 offers good connectivity such as Wi-Fi Direct, apps for iOS and Android, and NFC. The user can have direct access of printing in those options.
On the other hand, for the output, it also offers high quality printing. It is equipped by 5 tanks of inks so that it will result bold and vivid color. As a result, Canon PIXMA TS8000 is a highly recommended future printer.
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Specification
|Technology||Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||Temperature: 15 – 30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Display||10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)|
|Google Cloud Print||Yes|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printing Speed||Black: 15 ppm
Colour: 10 ppm
|Print Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Interface Type – Non PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
|Paper & Handling|
|Paper Handling||Paper Types:
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Other Fine Art Papers
Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)|
|Zoom Rate||25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
|Copy Speed||Approx. 19 sec|
|Copy General||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy|
|Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort||99 copies max.|
|Scan Resolution (Optical)||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 14 sec|
|Scan Functions||Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Operating System||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
|Sound Power Level||approx. 49.0dB(A|
|Dimensions||(W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm|
|In The Box|
|In The Box||Printer
Setup CD-ROM & manuals
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
Copying: Approx. 16 W
|Paper Input||Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA TS8000 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA TS8000 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA TS8000. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA TS8000 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA TS8000 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA TS8000 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA TS8000. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA TS8000 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA TS8000 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA TS8000 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS8000 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA TS8000 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA TS8000 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA TS8000 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA TS8000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||70 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS8000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|TS8000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)||2.3.3||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS8000 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS8000 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS8000 Driver and Software Free Download
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA TS8000. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.