Canon PIXMA TS5040 is a printer with printing capabilities, designs, specifications, and performance that will definitely surprise you. PIXMA TS5040 is a printing device that provides the best capability for you. Nevertheless, the PIXMA TS5040 can you have with a low price. In a way, this device is a great device at an affordable price. As an inkjet printer, there will be that you can expect from this device. In terms of print quality, you do not need to doubt the greatness of PIXMA TS5040. In terms of design and size, the PIXMA TS5040 has a specification that lets you put the device in different corner of your home.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 is a versatile device that offers the ability to print, copy, and scan. Three you can enjoy these capabilities in a single device. In doing every job, whether it’s printing, copying, or scanning, the PIXMA TS5040 do it all with satisfactory speed. In terms of printing, the ability to print with a minimum of 2 picoliter ink, certainly will not disappoint you at all.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 is a device with a resolution up to 1200 dpi x dengan4800. You will get a printer with a resolution and the best results, with the purchase of this printer. PIXMA TS5040 is also a versatile device. Therefore, this device can meet a variety of your needs and assist you in completing all your work.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Specification
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed; Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour)
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm, Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA TS5040 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA TS5040. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA TS5040 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA TS5040 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA TS5040. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA TS5040 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5040 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA TS5040 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA TS5040 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA TS5040 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA TS5040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05a||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||69 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||8.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5040 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5040. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.