canoncopierdrivers.com offers you a download link for Canon PIXMA TS5040 Drivers with many different printer types. This means you can download the driver software for your Canon printer despite the type of printer that you are currently using
For those who need a driver for their Canon printer, you just need to search for the model of your Canon printer. After that, you can choose the operating system that you are using and download the driver of the printer.
Download Canon PIXMA TS5040 that compatible with your operating system.
TS5040 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0
File Size: 16 MB
File name: win-ts5000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release date:30 September 2016
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (16 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2210: Printing In Less Than 1 Minute
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.