Do you look for the best printing device to assist your work greatly? If you do, it is actually so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA MX395. The reason why you have to choose this printer is because it can offer you the simple yet classy design that can suit any decorations of your working room. Simply, it will not only do the various fabulous functions for you, but also make your room aesthetically interesting.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2100, the Canon PIXMA MX395 is also complemented with so many various features that can make your printing job so much easier to do. Some of those features that you cannot ignore are the Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden, Easy Webprint EX, and many more still. All of them will definitely allow you to be creative and imaginative when producing your own images, calendar, or even a documents or pictures from the online webs effortlessly.
Aside of that, there is also a simple display that can show you the easy to understand clues and directions while you are printing your files using the Canon PIXMA MX395. So then, you will be able to operate the printer without any difficulties. So, you can do your printing job optimally with this particular convenience.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX395 Specification
|Available Functions||Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to cloud.|
|What’s in the box||All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system|
|Mono Document Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm ¹|
|Colour Document Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm ¹|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)|
|Two Sided Printing||Available by manual operation only|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Direct Disc Printing||n/a|
|Other Print Features||Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate ¹|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||2 FINE cartridges:|
|Optional Ink Cartridges||High yield XL Cartridges:|
|Ink Tank Life – Document Printing||A4 Colour Document ¹|
Black: 180 pages
XL Black: 600 pages
Colour: 180 pages
XL Colour: 400 pages
|Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing||10x15cm photo ¹|
Black: 2,465 photos*
XL Black 7,560 photos*
Colour: 69 photos
XL Colour: 150 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Paper Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets|
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²|
Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101)
|PC Fax||Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP)*|
*1 location, B/W transmission only
|Transmission Speed Mono/colour||Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps)|
(based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart)
Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps)
(based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet)
|Modem Speed||Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)|
|Compression Method Mono/colour||Mono: MH, MR, MMR|
|Fax Resolution||Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine)|
Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo)
|Greyscale / Colour Gradation||Mono: 256 levels|
Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit)
|Fax Memory||Up to 50 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1)|
|Group Dial||Max. 19 locations|
|FAX/TEL Auto Switch||No|
|Answering Machine Hook-up||Yes|
|Error correction mode (ECM)||Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible|
|Reports||Activity report, User’s data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution Optical||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed (reflective)||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Colour Scanning Depth||Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)|
|Halftone/Greyscale||Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output|
|Compatibility||TWAIN / WIA|
|Effective Scanning Width||Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL|
|OCR Bundle||Yes (My Image Garden)|
|Copy Speed Colour Document||sFCOT: Approx. 23 seconds|
sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Multiple Copy||1 to 99 pages|
|Zoom||25-400% , preset ratios|
|Copy functions & enhancements||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Software Included||My Image Garden with HD Movie Print , Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX ²(download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access|
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)||Up to 30-sheets|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 8.4 kg|
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5-35°C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 42.5 dB(A)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W|
Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.1 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.3 W (scanning lamp off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
Copying: Approx. 20 W
Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX395 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX395. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX395 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX395 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX395 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX395 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX395. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX395 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX395 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX395 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX395 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX395 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer is ready to use.
|MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX395 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|MX395 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|MX395 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX395 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX395 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|MX395 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||950 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1020 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MX395 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX395. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.