It will always be a very great idea for you to choose the Canon PIXMA MX392 instead of any other printing devices you can find on the market now. It is because this particular printer has a lot of awesome things that can excite you in the best way possible, which can be from the various functions such as printing, scanning, and copying. So then, you will just need this one printer to do all of your tasks so well. In other words, you will be able to perform the more efficient work with no difficulties.
Like Canon PIXMA MG7100, the Canon PIXMA MX392 has been complemented with some notable features that can make you do your work with ease. Some of them can be like the easy to operate control panel, memory card slots, 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), PictBridge, and many more still. The combination of all of them will definitely make you able to do the faster printing job wirelessly.
So then, you do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MX392 to your personal computer every time you want to print your files. Otherwise, you can actually use your smart devices such as smart phone, tablet, or digital camera to print your documents or images.
Canon PIXMA MX392 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX392 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color inkjet with FINE print head technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 8.7 ipm
Color: 5.0 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Borderless Photo: 46 seconds
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2.0, 5.0 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Ink Type||Pigment: Black
Dye: Cyan, magenta, yellow
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black cartridge, 1 tricolor cartridge|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
PG-240XL XL Black Ink
PG-240 Black Ink
CL-241XL XL Color Ink
CL-241 Color Ink
|Print Archival Life||100 years when stored in archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Print Your Days, Quick Start|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: 1200 x 2400 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.7 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Evernote|
|Fax Capability||Super G3 color fax|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||Black: 3 seconds per page
Color: 1 minute per page
|Dialing Options||19 speed dial locations, Group Dialing, Redial|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||Color: 4.0 ipm|
|Quantity||1 to 99 pages|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF)|
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10Chlorine-free paper can be used
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 100 sheets
ADF: 30 sheets
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, RT, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||2-line LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Fax Memory, Menu, Print, Scan, Copy, Setup, Repeat, Back, Forward, OK, Black Start, Color Start, Stop, number pad|
|Other Features||Fully Integrated ADF, Fast Front|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||19.0 lb (8.6 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 18.4 x 10.8″|
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX392 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX392. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX392 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX392 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX392 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX392 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX392. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX392 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX392 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX392 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX392 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX392 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX392 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX392 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX392 printer is ready to use.
|MX392 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX392 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MX392 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|MX392 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|MX392 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX392 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX392 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX392 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX392 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|MX392 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||950 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1020 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MX392 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX392 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX392. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.