The Canon PIXMA MX390 can be defined as one of the most recommended printing devices you better choose. The reason why you have to choose this printer is because it can give you the numerous performances which are like printing, scanning, and copying. So then, you will be able to finish all of your work in the best way once you have applied the printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6853, the Canon PIXMA MX390 has been created to have a great design which looks so awesome and classy at the same time. It can be seen from the elegant black chassis and the notable control panel on the front side of the printer. There are actually about 26 easy to understand buttons which each of them has a different function that can help you a lot every time you do your printing job. So, there will be no difficulties you will find while operating the printer.
Moreover, the fabulous design of the Canon PIXMA MX390 can also offer you the nice measurement which is 42x32x20 cm of dimension. This specific measurement will make the printer is so much easy to move to every spot in your working room, so that you can place it wherever you want.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX390 Specification
- Print Speed (Approx) Black:ESAT: 8.7 ipm9 ,Color:ESAT: 5.0 ipm
- Print Speed (up to) : 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds
- Ink Compatibility : PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink ,PG-240XL XL Black Ink ,PG-240 Black Ink CL-241XL XL Color Ink ,CL-241 Color Ink
- Print Resolution (Up to) :Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1 ,Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Number of Nozzles Black: 640 ,Color: 1,152 ,Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color) : 2 and 5
- Paper Sizes : 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX390 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX390. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX390 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX390 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX390 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX390 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX390. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX390 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX390 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX390 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX390 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX390 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX390 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX390 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX390 printer is ready to use.
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX390 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|MX390 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|MX390 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|MX390 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||950 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1020 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MX390 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX390. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.