Search around for a worth buying multipurpose printer, look no further as you have Canon PIXMA MX376. Affordability is what you get first when taking PIXMA MX376 home, but then, excellent performance. Stunning quality of print result you get them from FINE quality, special ink formula,and more. In addition print resolution that is 4800 by 1200 dpi, you can imagine about the vividness of image that you print. Border-less photo lab is also available.
The speed, obviously, it is not the best, but still 5.0 ipm to 8.7 ipm, it is simply fit to cover small office needs. As multipurpose printer device, Canon PIXMA MX376 is your other solution for fax, copy, and also scan. Scan certain document is very easy for auto document fix and auto scan mode that level up your ease when scanning using PIXMA MX375.
Dual color for gamut technology, it makes your copy looks like its original. You can also treat the Canon OIXMA MX376 as fax machine. Save more with Canon PIXMA MX376 is a piece of cake. Using XL ink tank users can reduce almost half of their common cost. However, if you use your printer occasionally, you have no problem when using standard ink size.
Canon PIXMA MX376 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX376 Printer Specification
Min. Ink Droplet Size; 2 picolitres (minimum)
Printing Resolution 4800 x 1200 (vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles)
Print Speed; B&W A4: Approx. 8.7 ipm, Colour A4: Approx. 5.0 ipm, 6″x4″ Borderless: Approx. 46 secs
PG-640 Black and CL-641 colour (standard size cartridges
or optional PG-640XL Black, CL-641XL Colour and PG-640XXL (high capacity cartridges)
Borderless 6â€x4â€ photo PG-640 (approx. 1420), CL-641 (approx. 67) or PG-640XL (approx. 2940), CL-641XL (approx. 135) or PG-640XXL (approx. 4340)
Plain paper A4 PG-640 (approx. 180), CL-641 (approx. 180) or PG-640XL(approx. 400), CL-641XL (approx. 400) or PG-640XXL (approx. 600)
Borderless Printing; Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″)
Plain Paper Capacity; 100 sheets
Supported Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10)
Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
Supported Paper Types
Plain Paper; Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Photo Paper; Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)
Other; T-shirt Transfers (TR301), Glossy Photo Stickers (PS101), Envelopes (DL, Com10)
Camera /Mobile Printing; N/A
Speed; Colour document (FCOT): Approx 23 sec; Colour document (ADF): 3.4ipm
Multiple Copy; Up to 99 copies
Maximum Document Size; A4, LTR (216Ã—297mm);(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
Enlargement/reduction ratio; 25 to 400%
Special Copy Functions; N/A
Scanner Type; Flatbed & ADF
Scanning Method; CIS
Optical Resolution; 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
Scanning Speed; A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs
Special Scanning Functions; Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection
Transmission Speed; (Mono) 8 Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
Modem Speed Max.; 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
Fax Memory; Approx. 50 pages
Group Dialling; Max 19 locations
Wired LAN/Wireless LAN; NA
Data Rate; NA
Automatic Document Feeder; Paper Handling (Plain Paper): A4, LTR=30, LGL=5
Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Win: Windows XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit) / Vista (32 bit) / Vista (64 bit) / 7 (32 bit) / 7 (64 bit);
Mac: Mac OSX v10.4.11 / v10.5.v / v10.6.x
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
Canon Pixma MX376 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, PG-640 FINE black cartridge, CL-641 FINE colour cartridge, telephone line cable, power cord and Canon warranty card
Software Included; Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
Power Source; AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption; Max: 14W (copying) 9, Standby: 1.6W
Min. Dimensions (W x D x H); 458 x 385 x 200 mm
Weight Approx. 8.4 kgs
Canon PIXMA MX376 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX376 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX376 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX376. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX376 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX376 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX376 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX376 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX376. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX376 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX376 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX376 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX376 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX376 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX376 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX376 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX376 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX376 printer is ready to use.
|MX376 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX376 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MX376 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||18.1.0a||10 MB||Download|
|MX376 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|MX376 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|MX376 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX376 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX376 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|MX376 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|MX376 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||16 MB||Download|
|MX376 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||32 MB||Download|
|MX376 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX376 - Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX376 series - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||388 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX376 series - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||414 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX376 series - Specification Sheet||1.00||253 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX376 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX376. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.