For printing solution with various purposes and stunning printing quality, ensure you choose Canon PIXMA MX360 that is perfectly fit for small or home office, asking why? If you are okay with basic version of all in one device printer without the addition of wired/wireless network, you can continue. Basic ability to perform faxing, printing, scanning and copying, you better not think that you get only adequate printing quality.
Either you print graphic, picture or document, Canon PIXMA MX360 can proceed it flawlessly. The shade for graphic printing is printed perfectly also when it comes text printing. Like Canon PIXMA MG6800, photo print has privilege for 4800 by 1200 dpi picture resolution with FINE cartridge technology to fix the blemish for unwanted grain. ChromaLife100 is another reason why you should consider this printing solution.
Compared to more expensive printing alternative, Canon PIXMA MX360 offers better quality in many aspects. There is no memory card slots, however don’t let that bother you as PIXMA MX360 supports PictBridge that will enhance your printing experience. Simply connect the cable to the port, then you can instantly print your photo from it. The print speed, it’s agreeable, though it is not as impressive as its print quality.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Specification
|Width||18 inch (458 mm)|
|Height||7.8 inch (198 mm)|
|Depth||16.3 inch (415 mm)|
|Weight||17.6 lbs (8.5 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||8.40 ppm (black A4), 4.80 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||43 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||244 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×356 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||9600×9600 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||3.40 ppm (Black A4), 3.40 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||50 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|Fax Resolution||300×300 dpi|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium III|
|Power Consumption Operational||11 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||46 dB|
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX360 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX360. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX360 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX360 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX360 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX360. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX360 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX360 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX360 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX360 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX360 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer is ready to use.
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||7.33.0||6.2 MB||Download|
|MX360 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||23 MB||Download|
|MX360 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||17.7.1a||12 MB||Download|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||6.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.70||2.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.70||3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.1.4||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.1.3||46 MB||Download|
|MX360 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||15 MB||Download|
|MX360 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.10||30 MB||Download|
|MX360 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||30 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX360. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.