Canon PIXMA MX357 | Aim to give the best solution for multipurpose printing solution that is designed for home office that is cost efficient, Canon as the manufacturer Canon PIXMA offers Canon PIXMA MX357 that for both cost and performance will delight printer users. The printer connects with both wireless and also wired to boost its performance. Its capability to act as different devices from printer, copier, scanner to fax, PIXMA MX357 is reliable. Unlike its previous model PIXMA MX357 is way faster.
Print speed is differed from 4.8 ipm for color and graphic printing material, to 8.4 ipm for monochrome printing. Not stopping only for its speed, Canon PIXMA MX357 is a win for print quality, since the printer is equipped with print head FINE technology and hybrid ink formula, it turns to be a perfect combination for seamless 4800 by 1200 dpi for photo resolution.
Still, it is not the only thing that improve the quality of the photo print is that Canon PIXMA MX357 is integrated with ChromaLife100+, thence the beauty of the photo print will not easily fade away. Busy home office that wants to save more for the ink cost, make sure to pick XL ink tank, but if it is for occasional needs, standard ink tank is just perfect.
Canon PIXMA MX357 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MX357 Printer Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-810 (Pigment Black), CL-811 (Dye C/M/Y)Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL (Pigment Black), CL-811 XL (Dye C/M/Y)|
|Ink Capacity Standard (approx. figure)|
|A4 Color Document||PG-810: 220 sheets, CL-811: 244 sheetsPG-810 XL: 401 sheets, CL-811 XL:349 sheets|
|4R Photo (4″ x 6″)||PG-810: 2955 sheets, CL-811: 83 sheetsPG-810 XL: 7275 sheets, CL-811 XL:122 sheets|
|B/W Document||ESAT: 8.4 ipm|
|Color pattern||ESAT: 4.8 ipm|
|Photo(A4, 8″x10″ image)||Standard : approx. : 85 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard : approx. : 43 sec|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4/ Letter/ Legal/ A5,/B5/ Envelopes(DL, COM10)/ 8″x10″/ 5″x7″ /4″x6″|
|Rear tray (Plain paper)||Approx. 100 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder||Approx. 30 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder Paper Size|
|Single-side||A4/ Letter/ Legal|
|Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||Color||19 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Direct Scan to Memory||Memory card and USB drive|
|Continuous Copy Speed||B&W||7.0 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Type||Super G3 Fax|
|Transmission Speed||B & W||Approx. 3 sec|
|Color||Approx. 1 min|
|Fax direct save to memory||Memory card and USB drive|
|Fax Memory||Approx. 50 sheets (Send/ Receive)|
|Automatic Dialing||Coded Speed Dials||20|
|Operation Panel||2.5″ Color LCD|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Ethernet,PictBridge, Card Direct, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||458x415x198 mm(W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 2.7W|
Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX357 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX357. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX357 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX357 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX357 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX357 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX357. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX357 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX357 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX357 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX357 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX357 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX357 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX357 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX357 printer is ready to use.
|MX357 series CUPS Printer Driver ( OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX357 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|MX357 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||31 MB||Download|
|MX357 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|MX357 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||30 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||7.25.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MX357 series Scanner Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5||16.1.1a||15 MB||Download|
|MX357 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear (OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6)||16.00.0a||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.15||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.14||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux||1.5 - 3.3||11 MB||Download|
|MX357 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|MX357 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||35 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX357 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX357. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.