Appears with good looking appearance, Canon PIXMA MX350 is what you need for a home office printing solution. The price is less expensive considering the features that you attain from PIXMA MX350. The all in one printer is wireless, however it supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection. Though it has advanced technology, users effortlessly can install it, since the instruction is easy to follow. Using PIXMA MX350 for the first time, fear not, for its easy of use interface.
Canon PIXMA MX350 printing quality is impressive for both text and pictures. Each line on printed document is sharp without blemish. The vividness of your photo is also awe-inspiring moreover, it keeps like that for many years ahead. When it comes to the print speed, PIXMA MX350 is not the fastest option even so its current speed won’t annoy you.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6200, to improve its performance, their auto document feeder as part of Canon PIXMA MX350. Therefore you can cut down the time that you need to print more documents than usual. The initial cost of PIXMA MX350 is less pricey, but the running cost speaks differently. Consider PIXMA MX350 only if you look for a printing solution that you use for a light-duty purpose.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Specification
|Print Speed (up to):||Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 4.8 ipm
Colour Photo: 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds
|Print Resolution (up to):||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Colour: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes:||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 or Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder:||30 pages; ADF 35 Pages|
|Copy Speed (up to):||ESAT: Colour: 3.4 ipm|
|Reductions Enlargement:||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features:||4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanner Element:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions:||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 9,600 x 9,600 dpi
|Scanner Features:||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth:||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size:||Flatbed:8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed:||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.):||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity:||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing:||20 Locations|
|Standard Interface:||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g)1 (Compatible with IEEE802.11n) Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included:||Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||18.1 (W)” x 16.4 (D)” x 7.8″(W)|
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX350 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX350. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX350 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX350 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX350 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX350. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX350 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX350 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX350 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX350 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX350 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer is ready to use.
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver ( OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||31 MB||Download|
|MX350 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||30 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||7.25.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5||16.1.1a||15 MB||Download|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear (OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6)||16.00.0a||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.15||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.14||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux||1.5 - 3.3||11 MB||Download|
|MX350 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|MX350 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||35 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX350. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.