Canon PIXMA MX338 Driver & Software Download | Although the printer device that you expect to buy is for home, considering to buy a multifunction printer like Canon PIXMA MX338 is necessary for its benefits as it caters better features compared to conventional printer. Indeed you can’t expect something like advanced feature, but basic copier, scanner, fax, and printer, still the performance of PIXMA MX338 is something you can overlook. To fax your document, you can do it in split second for the high speed 3G fax.
Now, the printing result, Canon PIXMA MX338 gives good looking printing quality. First, the picture resolution is 4800 by 1200 dpi. Second, PIXMA MX388 has FINE cartridge technology that bring excellent accuracy. The two cartridge systems, tri-color and pigmented black it enhances the quality of the printing result for monochrome document, graphic, and picture.
Like Canon PIXMA MG8140, ensuring that crispness will stay longer like many years, ChromaLife that becomes part of Canon PIXMA MX338 will layer the surface of the photograph to protect the photograph from common substance that ruin photograph quality. The print speed is not the strong point of PIXMA MX338, nevertheless, it is accommodating enough either when you use at home or your small office. Speak of speed, color print is 4.6 image per minute, on the contrary, mono print is 7.5 image per minute.
Canon PIXMA MX338 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX338 Printer Specification
Canon PIXMA MX338 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX338 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX338 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX338. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX338 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX338 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX338 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX338 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX338. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX338 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX338 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX338 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX338 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX338 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX338 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX338 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX338 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX338 printer is ready to use.
|MX338 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX338 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX338 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|MX338 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.02||16 MB||Download|
|MX338 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MX338 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.02||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 (CUPS)||10.16.0.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3||7.15.0||6.6 MB||Download|
|MX338 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||581 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)||1.3||603 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.1.3||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.12||44 MB||Download|
|MX338 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||49 MB||Download|
|MX338 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX338 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX338. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.