Looking around an all in one printer device with basic features, there is Canon PIXMA MX330 that you should put into account. Moreover, the price is somehow very affordable compared to similar printer device. The printer can handle about 150 sheets for its inside try, and a-30-sheet ADF addition makes you can print with easy in the case you deal with large amount of file one a while. Like Canon PIXMA MG7170, PIXMA MX330 allows you to print your document double-sided although you have to do it manually.
Canon PIXMA MX330 offers simple control panel design to ease its users to operate the printer anytime they need it. There is also tiny colored LCD display that will update its users about the recent status of the printer and may more, though, for some people, they consider 1.8 inch LCD display is too small.
The print quality of Canon PIXMA MX330 is good, even though the speed of his printer device is not that impressive, still the range speed from 4.5 to 7.5ipm is adequate. Print photo from your digital camera directly, you can rely on PictBridge. The only drawback using PIXMA MX330 is that this printer device is expensive for its running cost, however, it won’t be a drawback at all if you are now looking for all in one printer for occasional use.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Specification
|Width||18 inch (460 mm)|
|Height||7.8 inch (198 mm)|
|Depth||16.2 inch (412 mm)|
|Weight||17.6 lbs (8.94 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||45 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|LCD Diagonal Size||1.8 inch|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||50 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX330 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX330. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX330 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX330 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX330 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX330 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX330. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX330 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX330 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX330 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX330 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX330 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer is ready to use.
|MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MX330 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|MX330 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.02||16 MB||Download|
|MX330 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MX330 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.02||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 (CUPS)||10.16.0.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3||7.15.0||6.6 MB||Download|
|MX330 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||581 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)||1.3||603 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.1.3||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.12||44 MB||Download|
|MX330 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||49 MB||Download|
|MX330 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX330. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.