Canon PIXMA MX328 is a printer device where its users can print, fax, copy, and also scan using one single device. Not really designed for medium size business, however small business or home office will find that PIXMA MX328 useful. Capable to produce maximum 4800 by 1200 dpi for picture resolution, this printer device provides its users with top notch printing quality.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2910, with the usage of hybrid technology for the ink and the addition of CromaLife100+ the vividness of the picture will stay great until more than one hundred years ahead.There is no smudge on the printed document and so on that will hinder you to have flawless printed documents. Using Canon PIXMA MX328 you can save more time for its reliable speed for monochrome is 7.5ip, whilst it for color it turns 4.5ipm.
Scanning your stuffs with Canon PIXMA MX324 you find it easy as this one features auto scan mode where you need only to apply some steps that are ordered. The scan result is also stunning as you get 1200 by 2400 dpi. Not to mention its copy output its also great. In addition that you want to print directly from your camera, there is PictBridge port that is added to the printer.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX328 Printer Specification
|PIXMA MX328 Specs|
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-810 (Pigment Black), CL-811 (Dye C/M/Y)
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL (Pigment Black), CL-811 XL (Dye C/M/Y)
|Ink Capacity Standard
|A4 Color Document||PG-810: 220 sheets / CL-811: 244 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 401 sheets / CL-811 XL:349 sheets
|4R Photo (4″ x 6″)||PG-810: 2760 sheets / CL-811: 97 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 5205 sheets / CL-811 XL:144 sheets
|B/W Document (Plain paper/New pattern)||FSOT: 37 sec|
|ESAT: 7.5 ipm|
|Color Document (plain paper/New pattern)||FSOT: 70 sec|
|ESAT: 4.5 ipm|
|Photo (A4, 8″x10″ image)||Standard: approx. 85 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard: approx. 45 sec|
|Borderless Printing||A4 / Letter / 8″x10″ / 5″x7″ / 4″x6″|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 / Envelopes(DL, COM10) / 8″x10″ / 5″x7″ / 4″x6″|
|Rear tray (Plain paper)||Approx. 100 sheets|
|Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Scanning Speed||B & W||Approx. 8 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Color||Approx. 19 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Direct Scan to Memory Card/USB Memory||USB Memory only|
|Compatibility||TWAIN, WIA (for Windows? XP /Windows? VISTA only)|
|Speed||Color*6||FCOT: 31 sec|
|B&W (ADF)*7||FSOT: 65 sec|
|ESAT: 5.5 ipm|
|Color (ADF)*7||FSOT: 120 sec|
|ESAT: 2.2 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Type||Super G3 Fax|
|Transmission Speed||B & W||Approx. 3 sec|
|Color||Approx. 1 min|
|Fax Memory||50 sheets (Send / Receive)|
|Automatic Dialing||Coded Speed Dials||20|
|Operation Panel||Full Dot LCD|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge, optional Bluetooth unit|
|Dimensions||458 x 410 x 198mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 2.3W
Canon PIXMA MX328 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX328 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX328 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX328. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX328 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX328 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX328 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX328 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX328. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX328 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX328 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX328 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX328 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX328 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX328 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX328 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX328 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX328 printer is ready to use.
|MX328 series MP Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.02||16 MB||Download|
|MX328 series MP Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|MX328 series MP Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MX328 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MX328 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS) OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||10.16.0.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||7.15.0||6.6 MB||Download|
|MX328 series Scanner Driver (OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux (32-bit)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||581 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)||1.3||603 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) With supporting CD-ROM||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Supporting CD-ROM||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX ( OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.1.3||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) (32bit-64bit)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator Windows XP (64-bit)||2.12||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MX328 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||48 MB||Download|
|MX328 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||15 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX328 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX328. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.