Canon PIXMA MX310 is printer device where you are not only can print, but also you can scan, fax, or copy your file that makes PIXMA MX310 is worth considering a solution for users who expect more than just a printer for home. PIXMA MX310 has a fine vividness when you use for photo print. FINE cartridge system and special formulation for the ink it produces 4800 by 1200dpi picture resolution with top notch accuracy.
There is also no spiderweb when you print mono document, so then you have no problem when reading the printed document. Like Canon PIXMA MG2160, the Canon PIXMA MX310 is able to print 22 pages per minutes when it is for mono printing and then switch to 17 pages per minutes for the colored document. Unfortunately, PIXMA M MX310 doesn’t support memory cards, but this one is PictBridge enabled, thence the absence of memory slot is still forgivable as you can print from your camera.
Canon PIXMA MX310, this all in one inkjet printer is easy to use for the control button that is basically easy to understand. The print output is not only beautiful, but its also long lasting for the integration of ChromaLife to PIXMA MX310, so then you can admire the beauty of the picture for a long time.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11).
Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Specifications
|Width||18.2 inch (465 mm)|
|Height||9 inch (230 mm)|
|Depth||17.3 inch (440 mm)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||4|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||46 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||219 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||207 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||50 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|Fax Resolution||200×273 dpi|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||16 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.8 W|
|Noise Level||41 dB|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MX310 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MX310. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MX310 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MX310 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX310 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX310. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MX310 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX310 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MX310 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MX310 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX310 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MX310 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer is ready to use.
|MX310 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||27 MB||Download|
|MX310 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||28 MB||Download|
|MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.3/ OS X 10.2||6.9.3||6.6 MB||Download|
|MX310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7-(32-bit/64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Supporting CD-ROM||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software For (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MX310 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||39 MB||Download|
|MX310 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver and Software Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX310. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the drivers canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or download user guide below to complete the installation process.