When you are going to print a photo that can give you the best photo printing result, then Canon PIXMA MP990 is the one that you will need. This printer is considered as one of the best printers that you can get if you are thinking about printing any photo that you want, since this printer is the best photo printer that you need.
There are some reasons why this printer is considered as one of the best photo printers that you can get for your photo printing needs. However, the most important one is the six different tanks for the main storage of the inks on this Canon PIXMA MP990. Yes, there are a lot of different colors that are used on this printer and this is one reason why you will be able to get the colorful photo print that you need. There is no other reason why you should not use this printer for your photo printing needs.
With all of those colorful inks, you can make sure that the best color combination is the only thing that you will get from this Canon PIXMA MP990. There is no better printer that you can use to print your photo perfectly but this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP990 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color Inkjet using FINE printhead technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: up to 600 x 600dpi
Color: up to 9600 x 2400dpi
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Palette||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Gray, Black, Photo Black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 individual ink cartridges|
|Ink Cartridges||PGI-220 Pigment Black
|Print Speed||4″ x 6″ borderless color photo: approx. 20 seconds
ESAT (Black): Approx. 11.9ipm
ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.1ipm
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Film Adapter Unit, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start|
|Image Sensor||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Optical Resolution||4800 x 4800dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||White LED|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″|
|Scan Modes||Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Copy Speed||FCOT: Color: Approx. 21 seconds|
|Copy Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 – 400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1, 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure & Intensity Copy, Face Brightener & Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ (Legal)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″ up to 8.5 x 11″|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||10.2 mil (Pro Platinum Photo Paper)|
|Paper Capacity||Rear Tray: 150 Sheets (plain paper)
Cassette: 150 Sheets (plain paper)
|Special Media Support||Automatic 2-Sided Printing|
|Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE 802.11n) Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional) Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used
IrDA (Requires mobile phone or other device with IrDA port positioned no more than 7.9 inches from the printer.)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD Memory Card
SDHC MultiMedia Card
Compact Flash Card
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro*
xD-Picture Card (Type M)*
xD-Picture Card (Type H)*
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
|Network Capable||Networkable via Host PC (Windows only)
Bluetooth 1.2 (Optional)
|System & Software Requirements||Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Status Display||Color LCD & Indicator LEDs|
|Image Preview Display||3.8″ TFT Color LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Yes|
|Power Requirements||120VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.5 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (469.9 x 386.08 x 200.66mm)|
|Weight||23.6 lbs (10.7kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP990 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP990. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP990 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP990 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP990 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP990. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP990 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP990 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP990 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP990 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP990 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP990 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.30c||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||2.8.2||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 2000)||2.7.2||14 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.00||40 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (10.4/10.5/10.6)||7.23.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.5)||2.8.0a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.7.0||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||39 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual (Multi-lingual) For Mac||1.1||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 Easy Guide Viewer For Mac||1.21||1.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP990. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.