Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac – Printing with two different paper preferences can be quite annoying for some people. That is because you will need to set the printing preferences two times when you want to print with the different papers. Fortunately, Canon PIXMA MP980 is coming to help you with that kind of printing preferences. Yes, this printer will be able to help you print on two different papers faster.
This printer already supports the using of two paper trays. That means, you will be able to put two different paper sizes and specifications. That means, you will be able to print the documents on the standard paper from one tray and print photos using the photo paper from another tray on this Canon PIXMA MP980. That means, you will be able to save some of your time in printing on two different paper details.
For your information, the dual paper tray is not the one and only feature that you can get from this printer. That is because there are some other features that you will get from this Canon PIXMA MP980. That is one reason why this printer is priced a little bit high. Even though, the price of 300 dollars for a unit of this printer is still worth to pay.
Canon PIXMA MP980 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP980 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 21ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 26ppm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Standard Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex)||Yes , Automatic|
|Print Speed Photo Quality||2.4ppm|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||4800dpi x 9600dpi Scan|
|Scanner Resolution Enhanced||19200 x 19200dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||48-bit/24-bit|
|Scanner Features||Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Scan to USB stick, Scan to memory card, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through,Corrent slanted documents, Photograph cor|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CCD|
|Copy Speed Colour||19ppm Color Copy|
|Copy Speed Monochrome||24ppm Mono Copy|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 to 400% Copy|
|Copier Functions||Auto Intensity (AE copy), Manual Intensity Adjustment, Image Repeat copy, Fit-to-page copy, Borderless copy, Sticker copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1copy, Frame Erase copy, Shadow erase, Trimming/Masking copy, Photo reprint, Face brightener, Fade restoration, Ma|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.8cm Colour LCD Screen|
|Network Interface||10 BaseT/100 BaseTX Network|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|Preview Monitor Size (Diagonal)||3.5ins|
|Preview Monitor Type||LCD|
|RF Network Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g|
|RJ-45 Ports||1 x RJ-45|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Internet Explorer 6.0 or Safari / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024×768|
|Paper Handling Input 1||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 3||1 Disc DVD/CD-R Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||Legal|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper|
|Paper Size||A4 B5 A5 Letter Legal Envelopes|
|Paper Weight||64 to 105g/Sq m|
|Sony Memory Stick||Supported|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Multifunction Summary||Print / Copy / Scan|
|Dimensions||47cm (W) x 38.5cm (D) x 19.9cm (H) – Weight 10.7kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||28W (Max) / 2.7W (Standby) / 0.8W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MP980 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Software Included||Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, CD-LabelPrint|
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP980 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP980. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP980 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP980 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP980 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP980 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP980. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP980 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP980 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP980 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP980 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP980 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP980 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP980 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP980 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP980 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP980 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP980 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)||27 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)||16 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP980 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)||9.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP980 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit)-(Windows 7 (64-bit)||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||58 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver / Network Tool (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)||1.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 2000)||14 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||43 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||40 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.5)||9.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||4.8 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.2 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||803 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP980. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.