Canon PIXMA MP970 Download Driver & Software For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP970 Download Driver & Software For Windows, Mac – Printer that can print a lot of pages is surely one feature that many people are looking for, especially for those individuals who have to print a lot of pages every single day. If you are one of them, Canon PIXMA MP970 is the printer that you need to help you with all of your printing needs. That is because this printer will help you to print a lot of pages using this printer.
This printer is already using the dual paper tray system. That means, you can simply use the double capacity compared with many other printers with one paper tray only. As a result, you will be able to print two times more of the standard capacity using this Canon PIXMA MP970. You will not need to worry if you have to leave the printer for some times while waiting for the printing process to finish. That is because you will never run out of paper.
To make it simpler, if one paper tray is able to fit the maximum of 200 sheets of paper, can you imagine how many paper sheet that Canon PIXMA MP970 can simply handle? That is one simple math calculation that you will be able to solve.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP970 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color Bubble Jet using FINE printhead technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||7 individual ink cartridges|
|Print Speed||Black text: 30 ppm
Color text: 22 ppm
4×6″ Color Photo: 35 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Image Sensor||Linear CCD|
|Optical Resolution||4800 x 9600 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||Cold Cathode lamp|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||No|
|Modem Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Not Applicable|
|Fax Resolution||Not Applicable|
|Dialing Options||Not Applicable|
|Receiver Options||Not Applicable|
|Copy Speed||Black: 30 cpm
Color: 22 cpm
|Copy Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
|Reduction/Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Borderless, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fading Correction, Duplex, Fit-to-Page, Film Copy, Image Repeat|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5″ x 22″|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, US #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, Letter (8.5″ x 11″)|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Photo Stickers|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Paper Capacity||Rear Tray: 150 Sheets (plain paper)
Cassette: 150 Sheets (plain paper)
|Special Media Support||Automatic 2-Sided Printing|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
IrDA 1.2 (JPEG only)
|Compatible Memory Cards||CompactFlash (Type I & II)
Memory Stick Pro
MagicGate Memory Stick
Secure Digital (SD/SDHC) Card
xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick DUO Pro and miniSD Card can be used with optional card adapter
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
|Network Capable||Networkable via Host PC (Windows only)
Bluetooth 1.2 (Optional)
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System
• Pentium 300MHz Processor
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 300MB hard-disk space
• Available USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
• PowerPC, G3, G4, G5
• Mac OS X (10.2.8 to 10.4.x)
• 256MB available RAM
• 130MB hard-disk space
• Available USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
|Status Display||Color LCD & Indicator LEDs|
|Image Preview Display||3.5″ TFT Color LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Feed, Menu, Settings, Back, Search, Trimming, Photo Index, Copy, Scan, Photo/Film, Memory Card Select, OK, Scroll wheel, 4-Way Controller, Black Copy, Color Copy, Stop/Reset|
|Power Requirements||120V AC, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||18.5″ x 15.6″ x 8.4″|
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP970 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP970. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP970 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP970 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP970 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP970. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP970 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP970 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP970 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP970 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP970 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP970 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP970 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.03||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.03||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit)-(Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver / Network Tool (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/)||2.5.7||1.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||31 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.9.3||6.8 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||13.9.1||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.7.0||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||51 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP970. since you can download them on our site that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.