Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download For Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MP800R is considered as one nice printer from Canon that can give you the really nice photo printing result. If you think that this printer is great enough, then you will be glad to know that Canon PIXMA MP800RR has been released for the better development of the previous edition of PIXMA MP800. Yes, this latest development will surely be something better than what you can expect.
For your information, this printer is considered as the slight development from the previous edition of PIXMA MP800. That is because there are not a major difference that you can get from this printer. The main difference that you can get from Canon PIXMA MP800R is the faster printing, copying, and scanning features. That means, you will be able to do any kind of task that you want using this printer in a shorter time.
If you worry about the quality of this printer, then you can make sure that you will be glad to know that the quality of Canon PIXMA MP800R is still as good as its previous predecessor. That means, you can still get the best photo printing result that you need from this printing. Everything is just getting better on this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 )
Canon PIXMA MP800R Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||Color Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approximately 36 seconds
Black: Black: Up to 30 ppm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: Color: Up to 24 ppm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 512 x 2 (Y, Bk)
1,024 x 2 (C,M)
|1 and 5|
|Print Resolution (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4×6″ 4×8″
|Mono Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 30 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 24 cpm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
|Reductions Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Feature||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat|
|Scanner Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2,400 x 4,800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dp
|Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Color Depth||Maximum: 48-bit internal|
|Max. Document Size||Print: 8.5″ x 11.7″ maximum|
|Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|Support Media||CompactFlash, Microdrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultiMediaCard. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo Pro, and miniSD Card.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), IrDA4 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft Omnipage SE, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer|
|Power Source||AC 120 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.6″ W x 19.3″ D x 9.5″ H|
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP800R without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP800R. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP800R printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP800R as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP800R and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP800R Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP800R. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP800R setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP800R Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP800R that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP800R printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP800R CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP800R is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP800R Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Windows 7 (64-bit) - (Windows Vista (64-bit)||1.11||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Windows 2000 (32-bit) - (Windows 7 (32-bit) - (Windows Vista (32-bit)- (Windows XP (32-bit)||1.11||28 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for (Windows 7 (32-bit) - (Windows Vista (32-bit)- (Windows XP (32-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)- Windows XP (32-bit)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Me)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||28 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.1.3||12 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||31 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP800R. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.