Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver & Software Download | Good printing quality is something that you will surely need a printer. That is one main reason why you might want to simply consider buying Canon PIXMA MP760 for your personal printer to use at home. That is because this printer offers you the beautiful printing quality that can be considered as something better compared with many inkjet printers out there.
It is true that this printer is still using the quite old printing system of inkjet, but you can simply make sure that this printer is better than some of those inkjet printers out there are. That is because Canon PIXMA MP760 has the new technology from Canon that can give you the bold black and white printing that you need. Meanwhile, for the color and photo printing, you can make sure, that this printer will give you the clean, vivid, and sharp printing result. This is the kind of printer that you will surely love to have.
Since this printer has the latest technology that can give you the best printing result, you can expect that Canon PIXMA MP760 is tagged for a slightly more high price compared with some other printers. That is because this printer is tagged around 300 dollars.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MP460 & Canon PIXMA MP150
COMPATIBILITYSPECIFICATIONHOW TO SETUPDOWNLOAD LINKS
Canon PIXMA MP760 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6 )
Canon PIXMA MP760 Specification
||printer, copier, scanner and FAX.
||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Network Capability Builtin
||4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
|Print Speed (B & W).
||25 page / min
|Print Speed (Color)
||17 pages / minute
||2,400 x 4,800 dpi.
|Copy Speed (B & W).
||25 pages per minute
|Copy Speed (Color)
||17 pages / minute
|Addition Max Memory
|Number of Input Tray
|Paper Holding capacity (Pages)
||436 x 472 x 267 mm
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP760 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP760. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP760 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP760 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP760 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP760. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP760 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP760 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP760 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP760 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP760 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP760 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP760 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP760 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP760 MP Drivers For Windows Vista (64-bit)||6.20||14 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)||6.2||14 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)||6.00||16 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows XP (32-bit)||V6.0a||21 MB||Download
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download
|MP Navigator for OS X (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.8||13 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||-||6.52 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 User's Guide||-||3.35 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 Quick Start Guide||-||941.02 KB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 Easy Setup Instructions||-||1.17 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 Software Guide||-||3.82 MB||Download
|PIXMA MP760 Photo Application Guide||-||2.07 MB||Download
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP760. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.