Canon PIXMA MP750 is a compact all-in-one printer. This printer has three main functions. First, this printer can be used as a printer to print documents and photos and this has become the basic function. Then, users can also scan documents or even photos using this printer. Furthermore, copying files are also possible with this printer. These three functions are quite helpful.
Then, for its speed in printing, Canon PIXMA MP750 is quite good. For black or monochrome documents, this printer can print up to 25 pages per minutes. Its average speed is about 2.4 pages in a second and it is quite fast. Then, for colorful documents, this can print up to 17 paper in a minute. This printer also supports the borderless photo printing. For this type of printing, this printer can print up to 36 seconds. It is quite satisfying speed.
Then, for the printing resolution, Canon PIXMA MP750 can print up to 4800 dpi. This may not be a superb resolution for printer nowadays, yet it is still good enough. Furthermore, this printer also has FINE technology from Canon and technology for producing very small ink droplets. With these combinations, then printing photos will not be big problems. The color graphic will be in good results. With these all features, then this printer is quite good to choose.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6 )
Canon PIXMA MP750 Specification
|Manufacturer Part #||9790A002|
|Print / Copy Technology||Color InkJet|
|Print / CopySpeed||Black||25 ppm|
|Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Photo Card Interface||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|Paper Handling||Input||150 sheet paper cassette|
|Types/Sizes||Media Types: Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter) Media Sizes: Letter , Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Copier Features||Resolution||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Speed||Black: 25 cpm Color: 17 cpm|
|Features||Borderless Copy, 2 on 1, Image Repeat, Fit to Page|
|Scan Features||Resolution||Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi Interpolated: 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal|
|Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Supplies||Ink Tanks||BCI-3eBk Black Ink Tank (Part #: 4479A003) BCI-6Bk Black Ink Tank (Part #: 4715A003)
BCI-6C Cyan Ink Tank (Part #: 4706A003)
BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank (Part #: 4707A003)
BCI-6Y Yellow Ink Tank (Part #: 4708A003)
|Software Features||Canon MP Drivers, MP Navigator, Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-CDLabelPrint, ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR), Presto! PageManager|
|Dimensions(H X W X D)||Unit||12″ x 18.5″ x 19.1″|
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP750 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP750. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP750 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP750 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP750 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP750. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP750 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP750 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP750 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP750 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP750 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP750 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP750 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit)||6.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows Vista (64-bit)||6.20||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows XP (64-bit)||6.00b||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows XP (32-bit)||V6.0a||21 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP750/MP780 User Manual & Software Guides||3.0||38 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP750. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.