Good printer always brings good features and specifications. In this case, Canon PIXMA MP610 becomes one of those good printers. This printer provides many interesting features that will make the users of this printer get the satisfaction of using this printer. About the function, this printer is not only a printer. This printer can also become a scanner and document copier, so this provides full functions in a single package.
For the printing quality, Canon PIXMA MP610 uses FINE technology as the special technology from Canon. This technology makes the printer provides good results of printing. Whether they are colorful or only black-white documents, those can be printed well. This printer has very small ink droplets. Its size is about 1 pl, so it is possible to cover the very small area. As the results, the detail of each printing results will give satisfaction.
Like Canon PIXMA MP160, Canon PIXMA MP610 can also print quite fast. This printer can print 31 paper per minute for black-white documents. Then, for colorful documents, this printer can print up to 24 papers in a minute. The same speed also works when the printer is used for copying files or documents. Then, for printing photos, this printer can provide good resolution. Its resolution is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP610 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP610 Specification
|Width||17.6 inch (450 mm)|
|Height||7.4 inch (188 mm)|
|Depth||15.3 inch (389 mm)|
|Weight||22 lbs (10 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||31 ppm (black A4), 24 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||9600×2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||1 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||21 s|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||4800×9600 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×2400 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×2400 dpi|
|Copying Speed||31 ppm (Black A4), 24 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Interfaces||IRDA, Bluetooth, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||19 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2.5 W|
|Noise Level||33.5 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP610 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP610. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP610 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP610 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP610 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP610 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP610. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP610 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP610 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP610 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP610 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP610 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP610 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP610 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MP Drivers (/7 x32/Vista32/XP32/Windows 2000 32-bit)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP610 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP610 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|User Guide For PIXMA MP610||1.0||157 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP610. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.