At the first glance, you might want to compare Canon PIXMA MP600R with Canon PIXMA MP600 because it has a slight similar name. However, the printer is pretty much different with the latter. While the design might deceive you because it can be seen as the twin of Canon PIXMA MP600R, but the printer has better performance. The printer has been built with a wireless support that can help you printing documents or photos. The connectivity is also quite superb that you can see why some people using the printer in their houses.
Well, you can just print all the documents or photos without moving near the printer. Just one click and you can print the printer from wherever you are inside the house. The quality of color is also amazing that you can see how Canon improved the products better from time to time. Canon PIXMA MP600R is the real example of how Canon continually brings you the best products.
Get the printer and use it immediately. You can compare the best performance of Canon PIXMA MP600R with your old printer and you will not find any hardship in operating the printer. This duplex printer can do any printing projects that you want, including CD/DVD printing. Well, just take this multifunction printer and prove all the things by yourself.
Canon PIXMA MP600R Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP600R Specification
- Device: printer/scanner/copier
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet
- Placement: desktop
- Sphere of application: personal
- Scanner Type: Tablet
- Type of sensor: pin (CIS)
- Maximum Original Size: A4
- Maximum scan size: 216×297 mm
- Color Depth: 48-bit
- Scanner resolution: 2400×4800 dpi
- Scanner Resolution (Enhanced): 19200×19200 dpi
- Standards Support: TWAIN, WIA
- The maximum size: A4
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Printing photos: Yes
- Number of colors: 5
- Borderless printing: Yes
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 9600×2400 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×2400 dpi;
- Print speed: 30 pages/minute (b/w A4), 24 pages/minute (color, A4)
- While printing 10×15 cm (color): 28 with
- Maximum Copy Resolution (B/W): 1200×2400 dpi
- Copy speed: 30 pages/minute (b/w A4), 24 pages/minute (color, A4)
- Rescaling: 25-400%;
- Step zoom: 1%
- The maximum number of copies per cycle: 99
- Paper Feed: 150 sheet. (Standard)
- Paper output: 50 sheet. (Standard)
- Paper weight: 64-273 g/m2
- Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Interfaces: USB 2.0
- The device is a card reader: Yes
- Memory Card Support: Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick
- Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture
- Direct printing: Yes
- Minimum System Requirements: Intel Pentium II
- Information Display: color LCD display
- Power consumption (in operation): 17 W
- Power consumption (standby): 1.5 W
- Noise at Work: 35 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x194x389 mm
- Weight: 10.1 kg
Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP600R without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP600R. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP600R printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP600R as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP600R and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP600R Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP600R. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP600R setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP600R Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP600R that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP600R printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP600R CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP600R is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP600R Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP600R series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64//8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.12||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.12||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||21 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver / Network Tool (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)||2.5.7||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP600R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||27 MB||Download|
|MP600R Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R User Manual (Windows)||-||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||30 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP600R. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.