Canon PIXMA MP545 is quite famous for its reputation. The printer is said as the best printer for a low price, but is that the verdict right? Looking into the outer design, the printer is quite classy. With the dimension of 450 x 366 x 157 mm and the weight of 7.8 kg, the printer can be categorized as a light printer. Well, this is an advantage because you do not have to be a worry to move the printer anywhere you like.
Like Canon PIXMA MP145, the Canon PIXMA MP545 also features as the printer which can save you much power because it does not need much power for operating. It just needs approximately 17 W when it is working, and it will reduce the consumption of power while it is in standby mode. It also has a pretty good performance. For printing speed, the printer just takes 26 ppm for B/W documents and 17 ppm for a color document.
Seeing the performance and the feature of the printer, it can be assumed that the printer provides good deals. The low price can be seen as the plus point of the printer. It seems you will not be disappointed by choosing Canon PIXMA MP545 for the partner of all your works.
Canon PIXMA MP545 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP545 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||9600(horizontal) x 2400(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||1pl|
|Ink||PGI-820 (Pigment Black),CLI-821BK/C/M/Y (Dye Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow)|
|Ink Capacity Standard (approx. figure)|
|Color Document||PGI-820BK: 324 sheets, CLI-821BK: 3425 sheets|
CLI-821C: 535 sheets, CLI-821M: 510 sheets, CLI-821Y: 530 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PGI-820BK: 4520 sheets, CLI-821BK: 815 sheets|
CLI-821C: 241 sheets, CLI-821M: 236 sheets, CLI-821Y: 220 sheets
|B/W Document (Plain paper/New pattern)||26 ppm|
|Color Document (plain paper/New pattern)||17 ppm|
|Photo(A4, 8″x10″ image)||Standard : approx. : 90 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard : approx. : 41 sec|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″|
|Paper Cassette||Approx. 150|
|Rear tray(Plain paper)||Approx. 150|
|Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||B&W||17 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Color||8 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Compatibility||TWAIN, WIA (for Windows® XP /Windows® VISTA only)|
|Multiple Copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Operation Panel||2″ Color LCD|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge, and optional Bluetooth unit|
|Compatible OS||Windows2000 SP4/XP SP2/VISTA|
Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.5
|Dimensions||450 x 366 x 157mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 2.4W|
Canon PIXMA MP545 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP545 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP545 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP545. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP545 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP545 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP545 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP545 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP545. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP545 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP545 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP545 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP545 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP545 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP545 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP545 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP545 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP545 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP545 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP545 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.04||14 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP545 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||47 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP545 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP545. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.