Casually, Canon PIXMA MP540 may look like another printer for printing, scanning, and everything. But, the printer has many highlights as the design is quite stylish, the result of the printer is great, and the feature of the printer is amazing for delivering all the services that you want. The printer is heavily promoted the feature of PictBridge port which allows you to access the photos in your camera and print those right away!
The LCD screen has equipped Canon PIXMA MP540 for operating the menus, and there are five ink tanks inside the printer to strengthen the performance. The printer also has a USB port, so you do not have to look for PC or laptops to get data of yours. The printer also presents you with prime qualities such as to produce the best resolution for printing photos and to print, scan, and copy all the data quicker than you have ever imagined.
As with the Canon PIXMA MP240, trust Canon PIXMA MP540 to be your partner in finishing all of your works and projects! The printer smartly reduces your worries about having your printer, and you can have this amazing printer without spending much money. This is truly an excellent product!
Canon PIXMA MP540 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Windows 98 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specification
|Width||17.6 inch (450 mm)|
|Height||6.2 inch (157 mm)|
|Depth||14.4 inch (366 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.8 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||26 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||9600×2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||300 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||5|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||1 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||41 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||324 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||510 pages|
|LCD Diagonal Size||2 inch|
|Pixel Depth||24 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||2400×4800 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||24 ppm (Black A4), 16 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||17 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2.4 W|
|Noise Level||43 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP540 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP540. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP540 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP540 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP540 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP540. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP540 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP540 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP540 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP540 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP540 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP540 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.04||14 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||47 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP540. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.