Printing a photo is something that many people do, since this will keep their precious moments last forever. However, you need to make sure you are using Canon PIXMA MP520 when you are printing the photo that you want to keep for the rest of your life. That is because this printer offers you the nice results of photo print that you will surely love. This way, you will be able to treasure the moments inside the photo forever.
As with the Canon PIXMA MP220, if you are thinking about printing your photo directly from your phone, then this printer is the one that you need. That is because Canon PIXMA MP520 offers you some different connection options that you want. You can easily connect your digital camera or even your smartphone to this printer if you want to print directly from those two devices.
If you accidentally took a picture that is not as good as you thought and you cloud not go back to that time once again, then you will be glad to have this printer. That is because Canon PIXMA MP520 has the feature named Auto Image Fix that will help you get the better image as the printing result. This is just something amazing that you need to try.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP520 Specification
|Available Functions||Print, Scan & Copy. Camera, Memory Card, and Mobile phone direct printing with 5.0cm Colour TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2pl Micro-Nozzles, FiNE print head|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)|
|Mono Print Speed||Up to 30ppm (Max.), 14.6ppm (Standard), When feeding from ASF|
|Colour Print Speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 20 ppm (Max.), 10.9 ppm (Standard), When feeding from ASF|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||Single Ink Technology – 4 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y)
For yield information see www.canon-europe.com/ink/yield
|Black Ink Tank Life||505 pages (PGI-5BK) 3835photos (PGI-5BK)|
|Colour Ink Tank Life||Cyan: 910 pages (CLI-8C), Magenta: 665 pages (CLI-8M), Yellow: 685 pages (CLI-8Y)
Cyan: 424 photos (CLI-8C), Magenta: 287 photos (CLI-8M), Yellow: 299 photos (CLI-8Y)
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101/PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets.
Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
|Media Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm) Front Tray: A4, Letter, B5|
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: 64 to 105 g/m and
supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m
Front Tray: 64 to 105 g/m
|Two Sided Printing||Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes)|
|Camera Interface and
|Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digita cameras & camcorders|
|Card Direct Printing||CompactFlash®, Microdrive, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Proâ„¢, SD Memory Card®, MultiMediaCardâ„¢, and SDHC Memory Card. xD-PictureCardâ„¢, Memory Stick Duoâ„¢, Memory Stick PRO Duoâ„¢, RS-MMCâ„¢, miniSDâ„¢ and microSDâ„¢. Features: Multi-photo print (select multiple images and number of prints for each image), Photo index print, 35-up contact print, Print all photos, DPOF print, Layout print, Sticker print, Print with shooting information, Photo index sheet, Search (by date), Slide show, File number & date print Image Enhancements: Auto Image Fix, Vivid photo, Photo Optimizer PRO, Noise reduction, Face Brightener, Brightness, Contrast, Colour hue (skin tones), Sepia/Simulated illustration, Red Eye Reduction, Image Optimizer, Trimming|
|Other Features||Driver Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows Only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo.|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution Optical||Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanner Resolution Digital||Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Colour Scanning Depth||48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit)|
|Halftone/Greyscale||16 / 8 bit|
|Compatibility||TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP / Windows Vista)|
|Effective Scanning Width||A4 / LTR|
|Other Features||Z-lid (up to 15mm), Push-scan, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation & edition*, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist*, Photograph corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR)
* Function with MP Navigator
|Copy Speed Colour Document||Approx. 28 sec|
|Copy Speed 10x15cm Borderless
|Approx. 49 sec|
|Copy Speed Mono||Up to 30 cpm|
|Copy Speed Colour||Up to 20 cpm|
|Multiple Copy||1 to 99 copies|
|Zoom||25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios|
|Other Features||Auto Intensity (AE copy), Manual Intensity Adjustment, Image Repeat copy, Fit-to-page copy, Borderless copy, Sticker copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1copy, Frame Erase copy, Trimming/Masking copy, Photo reprint, Face brightener, Fade restoration, Manual colour adjustment (brightness/contrast/hue)|
INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
|Interface Type – PC||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Bluetooth Ver1.2 (with optional Bluetooth Unit – BU-20)|
|Interface Type – Mobile Phone /
|Bluetooth Ver1.2 (with optional
Bluetooth unit BU-20) (JPEG only) & Photo printing via PictBridge
|Operating System Requirements||Windows Â® Vistaâ„¢, XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 6.0 / Pentium Â® II 300 MHz including compatible processors / 128 MB RAM / 800 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024×768 Mac OS X v.10.4 / Safari / Intel Â® processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024×768 Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.3 / Safari / Intel Â® processor, PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024×768
*If EPP EX for Mac is not included, HD space is 450 MB
|Software Included||MP Navigator EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX*, ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software)
* EPP EX for Mac: available for download from the Canon web site
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||445 x 378 x 172mm|
|Number of Language (LCD)||20 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek|
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5Â° – 35Â° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Print: Approx. 36.5 dB(A) when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro
Copy: Approx. 38.5 dB(A) when copying in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro
|Weight||Approx. 7.5 kg|
|Power source||AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 2.4W (when
scanning lamp is off),
Off: Approx. 1.0 W,
Copying: Approx 17 W
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP520 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP520. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP520 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP520 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP520 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP520 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP520. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP520 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP520 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP520 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP520 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP520 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP520 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP520 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||45 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP520. since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provides a download link for the driver & software directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.