Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver & Software Download | Printing speed is one thing that many people consider when they are looking for a printer. That is because there are a lot of people who need to have the fast printing speed. If you are one of them, then Canon PIXMA MP500 is the one that you need. That is because this printer offers you the nice printing speed that you will surely love, for both the black and white printing and color printing.
For the printing speed, you will be glad to know that you can get the average of 29 pages of black and white printing every minute. That is considered as one fast printing speed from Canon PIXMA MP500. However, the color printing of this printer is slightly slower. That is because this printer can only give you the average of 19 pages in a minute for the color print. Even though, that number is still considered as something fast from a printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MP150, this printer also offers you some other nice features such as copying and scanning. That means, this personal home printer is also great for an office printer. Therefore, Canon PIXMA MP500 is one nice option for any of your printing needs and preferences.
Canon PIXMA MP500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP500 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (444 mm)|
|Height||6.7 inch (171 mm)|
|Depth||14.3 inch (365 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||25 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||250 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||47 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||25 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||25 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||38.5 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP500 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP500. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP500 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP500 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP500 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP500 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP500. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP500 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP500 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP500 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP500 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP500 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP500 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 7 (64-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 7 (32-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.03||9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 2000 (32-bit)-(Windows XP (32-bit)||1.02||15 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for OS X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||12.13.1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||19 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP500. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.