Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver & Software Download | The personal home printer should be something affordable for many households. Unfortunately, some of those personal home printers are not giving the decent features. For those who seek the balance between the features and price, Canon PIXMA MP495 can surely be something worth to buy. That is because this printer offers you both the affordable price and the decent features that you will surely love to be your personal printer at home.
For the starting price of this printer, you will surely get the various prices based on the store where you buy the printer. However, you can simply make sure that this printer is tagged around 105 dollars. That means, Canon PIXMA MP495 is considered as one affordable printer that you can buy and use personally at home.
For the features, you will be glad to know that this printer has three main features of printing, scanning, and copying all in one machine. Even though you cannot compare the quality of all of those features with many other office printers worth of 300 dollars, this Canon PIXMA MP495 is still worth to buy since this printer is able to give you the decent result for your personal use at home.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP495 Specification
|Printing Technology||Color inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 154.4mm) borderless photo: approx. 41 sec
Black: approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 pl|
|Ink Type||Dye and pigment|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 x PG-210 Black Ink Cartridge (pigment)
1 x CL-211 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (dye)
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 300 years
Note: Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
|Printer Language||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Maximum Document Size||8.5 x 11.7″ (215.9 x 297.2mm)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal
|Scan Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Copy Speed||FCOT color: approx. 37 sec|
|Copy Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (215.9mm)|
|Maximum Printable Area||Legal (8.5 x 14″, 215.9 x 355.6mm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm)
5 x 7″ (127 x 177.8mm)
8 x 10″ (203.2 x 254mm)
Letter (8.5 x 11″, 215.9 x 279.4mm)
Legal (8.5 x 14″, 215.9 x 355.6mm)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm)-8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4mm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain paper, high resolution paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelopes: U.S.# 10 envelopes
Borderless Photo Printing:
Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Canon Photo Paper Glossy and Canon Matte Photo Paper
|Maximum Paper Thickness||11.8 mil|
|Maximum Paper Basis Weight||80 lb (218 gsm)|
|Paper Capacity||Output tray: 100 sheets|
|Special Media Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Computer Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Compatible Memory Cards||N/A|
|Direct Print Capable||No|
|PostScript Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 7
Mac OS X v 10.4.11 to 10.6.x
|Status Display||7 segment LED|
|Image Preview Display||No|
|Front Panel Controls||Yes|
|Power Requirements||110-120VAC 60 Hz
210-240VAC 50 Hz
|Power Consumption||Working: 11W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.8 x 13.2 x 6.0″ (152.1 x 355.3 x 152.4mm)|
|Weight||12.2 (5.5 kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP495 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP495. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP495 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP495 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP495 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP495. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP495 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP495 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP495 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP495 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP495 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP495 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP495 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||28 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP495 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP495. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.