Canon PIXMA MP486 Driver & Software Download | There are sometimes when you have to print a lot of documents in a short time. If you have to deal with this kind of situation, then you will need the proper printer such as Canon PIXMA MP486. That is because this printer is considered as one conventional printer that can give you the fast printing speed that you want. This is just something perfect for your fast printing needs.
If you are going to print a document using this printer with the black and white printing preference, then you will be glad to know that this printer can give you the average of 20 pages in a minute. That means Canon PIXMA MP486 can tell you the average of three seconds for printing a sheet of paper. As an addition to that, this printer is also able to give you the maximum printing speed of 16 pages in a minute for the color printing. You will surely be able to print anything in a short time using this printer.
In conclusion, if you are in a hurry and you need to print many things fast, Canon PIXMA MP486 is the best answer that can surely help you in printing many things as fast as you need.
Canon PIXMA MP486 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP486 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800(horizontal) x 1200(vertical)|
|Print head / Ink|
|Smallest Ink droplet size||2pl|
|Ink||PG-810 (Pigment Black), CL-811 (Dye C/M/Y)
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL (Pigment Black), CL-811 XL (Dye C/M/Y)
|Ink Capacity Standard (approx. figure)|
|Color Document||PG-810: 220 sheets / CL-811: 244 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 401 sheets / CL-811 XL:349 sheets
|Photo (4″ x 6″)||PG-810: 2760 sheets / CL-811: 97 sheets
Optional ink cartridge: PG-810 XL: 5205 sheets / CL-811 XL:144 sheets
|B/W Document (Plain paper/New pattern)||ESAT: 6.5 ipm|
|Color Document (plain paper/New pattern)||ESAT: 4.5ipm|
|Photo(A4, 8″x10″ image)||Standard : approx. : 85 sec|
|Photo(4″x6″, borderless)||Standard : approx. 45 sec|
|Paper Size (Cut paper)||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″|
|Rear tray(Plain paper)||Approx. 100 sheets|
|Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanning Speed||B&W||7 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Color||19 sec (A4 / 300dpi)|
|Compatibility||TWAIN, WIA (for WindowsR XP /WindowsR VISTA only)|
|Speed||Color||FCOT: 39 sec|
|Multiple Copy||1 – 99 pages|
|Operation Panel||1.8″ LCD|
|Interface||USB2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge, Memory Card , Optional Bluetooth Unit|
|Compatible OS||Windows2000 SP4/XP SP2/VISTA
Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.5
|Dimensions||444 x 331 x 154mm (W x D x H)|
|Power Source||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: 2.0W
Canon PIXMA MP486 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP486 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP486 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP486. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP486 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP486 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP486 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP486 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP486. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP486 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP486 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP486 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP486 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP486 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP486 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP486 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP486 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP486 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP486 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP486 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.02||13 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP486 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||45 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP486 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP486. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.