Nowadays, many home printers have the simplest features that you can get. For those who are looking for something better, Canon PIXMA MP470 is one excellent printer option that you can get. That is because this printer offers you many nice features. In fact, all of those features are considered as the kind of features that you can get from office printers. Even though, the operation of this printer is considerably easy to use.
When you are thinking about the best features, this printer has a lot of personal preferences that you can get, starting from printing, copying, and scanning. As an addition to that, Canon PIXMA MP470 also offers you some different options for all of those features so that you can use all of those features based on your personal printing needs.
You do not need to worry about operating the printer based on your personal printing needs. That is because you just need to quickly follow all of the steps that are offered before you do anything using Canon PIXMA MP470. That is because you will be given the simple steps that you can quickly follow. This way, you will be able to get the printing needs that you want.
Canon PIXMA MP470 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP470 Specification
|Printing Technology||Canon Bubblejet with Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE)|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 picoliter|
|Ink Type||ChromaLife100 ink|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 Black Cartridge & 1 Tri-Color Cartridge|
|Print Speed||Black Text: Up to 22 ppm|
Color Text: Up to 17 ppm
4″ x 6″ Color Photo: 46 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 Years|
|Image Sensor||Tri-color Linear Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||RGB LEDs|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||No|
|Modem Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission Speed||Not Applicable|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Not Applicable|
|Fax Resolution||Not Applicable|
|Dialing Options||Not Applicable|
|Receiver Options||Not Applicable|
|Copy Speed||Black: 22 cpm|
Color: 17 cpm
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25% – 400%, Fit to page|
|Copy Features||Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5″ x 23″ (with border)|
8.5″ x 11″ (borderless)
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, U.S. #10 Envelopes, User Defined (2.1″ x 3.4″ to 8.5″ x 23″)|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter (8.5″ x 11″)|
|Paper Types||Plain paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Transparencies|
|Maximum Paper Thickness||105 gsm|
|Paper Capacity||100 Sheets|
|Special Media Support||No|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Compatible Memory Cards||CompactFlash (Type I & II)|
Secure Digital (SD & SDHC)
Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro
|Direct Print Capable||Yes (PictBridge)|
Bluetooth wireless possible with USB Bluetooth adapter
|System & Software Requirements||Windows System|
• 300 MHz Pentium II Processor
• Windows 2000 (SP2 SP3 SP4), XP, Vista
• 128MB RAM
• 800MB Hard Disk Space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• XGA Video Display (1024×768)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• PowerPC or Intel Processor
• Macintosh OS X (10.4.x)
• 128MB RAM
• 700MB Hard Disk Space
• USB Port
• CD-ROM Drive
• Video Display
• Apple Safari
|Status Display||Indicator LEDs and Color LCD Display|
|Image Preview Display||Yes (1.8″ Color LCD Display)|
|Front Panel Controls||Power, Color Copy, Black Copy, Fit-to-page, Paper, Stop/Reset, Maintenance|
|Power Requirements||100-240 V AC; 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.7 x 13.9 x 6.7″ (451 x 353 x 169 mm)|
|Weight||12.8 lb. (5.9 kg)|
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP470 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP470. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP470 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP470 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP470 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP470 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP470. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP470 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP470 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP470 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP470 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP470 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP470 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MP470 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||44 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP470. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.