Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver & Software Download | Still searching for high technology printer? This printer gives you its high-tech combine with the maximum speed and premium quality output. This enables you to print, scan, and copy in everyday use. Canon Pixma MP287 can hold for every paper size such as a letter, A4, photo paper, plain paper, and sticker paper.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2150, this printer is the best in its class because it can perform photo printing from HD movies. You can use the feature of full-HD movies from your compatible handy-cam or digital camera. And you can also edit the photo you choose before you print it out. The Canon Pixma MP285 also has another modern feature such as this Easy Web-Print eX. Inside this application, you can find grey-2-black feature to ease you when you have to read gray text color from the website. While the fit-2-page will enable you to print one website and to suit the web size so that it can appear in one whole paper.
If you use this Canon Pixma MP287, you can get marvelous text and photo which has sharp and crisp color. Thanks to the hybrid ink system and the fine ink cartridge that combined to produce beautiful color for high-quality photo and crisp business text.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
Canon PIXMA MP287 Specification
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Total Number of Nozzles:||1472|
|Ink Droplet Size (min.):||2pl|
|Ink Cartridge:||PG-810, CL-811
(PG-810XL, CL-811XL Optional)
|Print Speed||Document: Colour: ESAT:||Approx. 4.8ipm|
|Document: B/W: ESAT:||Approx. 8.4ipm|
|Photo (4 x 6″):
PP-201 / Borderless:
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)|
|Borderless:||Up to 216mm (8.5-inch)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing:||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4 / LTR / 4 x 6″ /
5 x 7″ / 8 x 10″)
|Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm,
Bottom margin: 5mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm
(LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin:||31.2mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10)|
|Plain paper||A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR = 100,
LGL = 10
|High Resolution Paper
|A4 = 80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum
|A4 / 8 x 10″ = 10,
4 x 6″ = 20
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
|A4 = 10, 4 x 6″ = 20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
|A4 / 8 x 10″ = 10,
4 x 6″ = 20
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”
|A4 = 10, 4 x 6″ = 20|
|Matte Photo Paper
|A4 = 10, 4 x 6″ = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com.
#10 = 10
|Paper Weight||Rear Tray:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g/m2
(Photo Paper Pro Platinum
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*4||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits
(RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits)
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.1ms/line (300dpi)|
|Scanning Speed||Reflectives: A4 Colour / 300dpi:||Approx. 15secs.|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / 4 x 6″ /
5 x 7″
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
|Image Quality||Plain Paper:||Fast, Standard|
|Copy Speed*7||Document: Colour: FCOT: Plain Paper:||Approx. 37secs.|
|Document: Colour: Continuous Copy:
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour:||Max. 20 pages|
|Quick Start||Approx. 1sec.|
|Operation Panel||Display:||7seg LED|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Self-Opening Paper Output Tray||Available|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Print:||Approx. 45.5db. (A)|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (scanning lamp is off)
(USB connection to PC):
|OFF (USB connection to PC):||Approx. 0.4W|
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 450 x 335 x 153mm|
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP287 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP287. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP287 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP287 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP287 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP287. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP287 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP287 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP287 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP287 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP287 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP287 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP287 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP287 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.03||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||6.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP287 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||26 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP287. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.