Canon PIXMA MP270 Driver & Software Download | People who look for a multifunction product usually will be recommended to buy a multifunction printer that has great looks and excellent performance. One of the printer product which meets the requirement is Canon PIXMA MP270. This printer product has stylish looks also a very good performance that people look for since it produced by one of the famous printer company that well known all over the world.
Like PIXMA MG2220 & PIXMA MP252, the Canon PIXMA MP270 is one of the multifunction products which can do printing, scanning, and copying. Those three tasks that usually available in three devices compiled in one device only. This printer uses inkjet printing technology just like other Canon product that guarantees the excellent print result. Thats why Canon always shows high-quality printing especially with FINE print head that attached to the printer.
Canon PIXMA MP270 has some supported flash memory like Memory Stick, SD Memory Card, CompactFlash, MultiMediaCard, IBM Microdrive, and Memory Stick PRO. The memory will help to keep the data that also needed it is the tools that needed when you want to print or transfer another data to be printed, scanned, or copied. This way the data or picture that you need will always be safe, so when you need the data and the picture again, you just need to print, scan, or copy the data and image.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP270 Specification
|Weight||11 lbs (5.6 kg)|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart), 100 pages (maximum)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||45 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||401 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||349 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||11 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.2 W|
Canon PIXMA MP270 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP270 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP270 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP270. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP270 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP270 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP270 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP270 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP270. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP270 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP270 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP270 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP270 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP270 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP270 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP270 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP270 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP270 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP270 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP270 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP270. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.