Canon PIXMA MP250 will be the right choice for people who look for a multifunction printer. This printer has stylish looks that can decorate the office and the room, affordable price, also becomes space saver since it doesnt need a lot of space. Moreover, the printer is proven to have good quality since it made by famous printer company. Thats why this printer is recommended for people who want a good multifunction printer in their workplace.
Canon PIXMA MP250 has dimensions 444 x 331 x 155 mm for width, depth, and height also the weight only 5.8 kg. It surely makes the printer considered as light and can be moved everywhere by yourself. This printer also creates little noise just like people look for since it has low noise that only 45.0 dB when it is printing.
Like Canon PIXMA MP160, this printer has a low power consumption that only 11 Watt in working mode, 1.2 watts in standby mode, and 0.5 in sleep mode. The printer also completed with FINE head print that allows you to create the best result of printing, scanning, and copying.
Canon PIXMA MP250 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP250 Specification
|Available Functions||Print, Scan, Copy|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Engine||InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx.56 seconds (Standard)|
|Mono Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||FINE Cartridge – PG-510, CL-511 (Optional – PG-512, CL-513)|
|Black Ink Tank Life||Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (PG-512)
Black: 2955 photos* (PG-510), 7275 photos* (PG-512)
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Colour Ink Tank Life||Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (CL-513)
Colour: 83 photos (CL-511), 122 photos (CL-513)
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets|
|Media Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm|
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to 300 g/m²|
|Two Sided Printing||Available by manual operation using plain paper
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)|
|Other Features||Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Simulate Illustration, Monochrome effects|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution Optical||Up to 600 x 1200dpi|
|Scanner Resolution Digital||Up to 19200 x 19200dpi|
|Colour Scanning Depth||48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit)|
|Halftone/Greyscale||16 / 8 bit|
|Compatibility||TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP / Windows Vista)|
|Effective Scanning Width||A4/LTR|
|OCR Bundle||Yes (MP Navigator EX)|
|Other Features||Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photograph corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR)
* Function with MP Navigator EX
|Copy Speed Colour Document||FCOT: Approx. 39 secs.|
|Multiple Copy||1 to 9 copies, 20 copies|
|Other Features||Fit-to-page copy (Borderless copy)|
INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
|Interface Type – PC||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows Vista, Vista SP1 / Windows XP SP2, SP3 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4
Mac OS X v.10.3.9 – v.10.5
|Operating System Requirements||Windows Vista, Vista SP1 (1GHz processor, 512MB RAM) / Windows XP SP2, SP3 and Windows 2000 Professional SP4 (300MHz processor, 128MB RAM)
Internet Explorer 6- / CD-ROM drive / Hard disk space 750MB* / Display XGA 1024×768
* for bundled software installation
Mac OS X v.10.5 (Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4, 867MHz or faster / 512MB), Mac OS X v.10.4 (Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4, PowerPC G3 / 256MB), Mac OS X v.10.3.9 (Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4, PowerPC G3 / 128MB)
Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended
Safari / CD-ROM drive / Hard disk space 800MB* / Display XGA 1024×768
* for bundled software installation
|Software Included||Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX*,
*Canon Easy-WebPrint EX available as download from www.canon-europe.com, Internet Explorer 7 or later is required
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||444 x 331 x 155mm|
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5° – 35° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Print: Approx. 45.0 dB(A)
When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
|Weight||Approx. 5.8 kg|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 1.2W (when scanning lamp is off),
Off: Approx. 0.5W,
Copying: Approx 11W
Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP250 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP250. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP250 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP250 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP250 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP250 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP250. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP250 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP250 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP250 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP250 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP250 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP250 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP250 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP250 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series Scanner Driver ((OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP250 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP250. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.