Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver & Software Download | People will consider a lot of things before they buy something especially when they buy an important device like a printer. They will consider about the brand, the function, and the price that will help them find the right choice. Like Canon PIXMA MP145, when you look for a printer which has an affordable price, multifunction, and good brand then Canon PIXMA MP240 will become one of the printer choices in the top list.
The dimensions which Canon PIXMA MP240 has 17.5 x 13.1 x 6.1 inch with the weight only 12.2 lbs makes it pretty light and easy to be moved around. The printer which uses an inkjet for printing technology can do print speed up to 19 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color also for the borderless photo is 45 seconds. It is surely pretty fast than any other printer product in the market.
There are a few benefits that you will get when you buy the printer. You will get 90-day limited warranty when you buy the printer. It is surely interesting since the warranty included InstantExchange program and you will also get toll-free technical phone support for 90 days.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP240 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (444 mm)|
|Height||6.1 inch (155 mm)|
|Depth||13 inch (331 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.5 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||19 ppm (black A4), 15 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||45 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||244 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||24 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||19 ppm (Black A4), 15 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||12 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.3 W|
|Noise Level||42 dB|
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP240 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP240. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP240 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP240 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP240 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP240 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP240. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP240 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP240 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP240 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP240 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP240 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP240 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP240 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP240 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers||3.0||12 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers||3.0||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP240 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||43 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP240. Canon Printer Driver provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.