Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver & Software Download | Multifunction printer becomes favorite choice nowadays because it can make the work become more efficient. It is really convenient to have this kind of printer in the workplace thats why people will consider buying one especially the one with good reputation. Canon PIXMA MP237 is one of the multifunction printers with a good reputation which people look for since it produced by one of the most famous printers leading factory.
Canon PIXMA MP237 has dimensions 444 x 329 x 153 mm with the weight that pretty light since it is only 5.3 kg. You surely can move the printer by yourself when you want to put the printer in another place. The interfaces that used for the printer is USB 2.0 Hi-Speed which will help you to connect to the printer. So, you need the thing whenever you want to print something from another device.
Like Canon PIXMA MP170, the Canon PIXMA MP237 is considered as friendly environment printer since it has Energy Star eco-label. The printer also has low electricity consumption since it only needs 17 watts in working mode, 3.9 in standby mode, and 2.1 in sleep mode. Well, it does not only make the printer environmental friendly but also makes it become a savior which can cut your electricity bill.
Canon PIXMA MP237 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP237 Specification
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Total Number of Nozzles:||1,472|
|Ink Droplet Size (min.):||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-810, CL-811|
(PG-810XL, XL-811XL Optional)
|Print Speed||Document: Colour:|
ESAT / Simplex:
ESAT / Simplex
|Photo (4 x 6″):||Approx. 40secs. (bordered)|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8 inch)|
|Printable Area||Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm,|
Bottom margin: 5mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm
(LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin:||31.2mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10)|
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)|
|Plain paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100, LGL = 10|
|High Resolution Paper|
|A4 = 80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum|
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II|
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster|
|A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss|
|4 x 6″ = 20,|
A4 / 8 x 10″ = 10
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”|
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Matte Photo Paper|
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Envelope||European DL, US Com.|
#10 = 5
|Paper Weight||Front Tray:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g/m2|
(Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits|
(RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits)
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.1ms/line (300dpi)|
|Scanning Speed||Reflectives: A4 Colour / 300dpi:||Approx. 14secs.|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4 / LTR / 4 x 6″|
|Image Quality||Plain Paper: Fast, Standard / Other paper: Fix|
|Copy Speed||Document: Colour: sFCOT / Simplex||Approx. 30secs.|
|Document: Colour: sESAT / Simplex||Approx. 1.8ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour: Number of copies is set via printer’s user interface (UI).||20 pages|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)||Approx. 44.7 dB(A)|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby:||Approx. 0.6W|
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 444 x 329 x 153mm|
Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP237 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP237. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP237 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP237 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP237 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP237 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP237. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP237 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP237 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP237 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP237 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP237 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP237 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP237 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP237 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series Scanner Driver (10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||57 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||57 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP237 series Getting Started||V1||3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP237. Canon Printer Driver provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.