Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver and Software Download | People surely love to buy a printer which has many functions like multifunction printer which can do a scan, print, and copy. They will also prefer to buy the one which has stylish looks so it can decorate their office or their room. Canon PIXMA MP230 is one of the printer products which meet the entire requirement that mentioned before. It is a stylish multifunction printer which will help you work faster and make the office look amazing.
Like Canon PIXMA MP160, the Canon PIXMA MP230 is really easy to operate since it uses a simple to set up and operation, thats why every people can use the printer easily. The printer offers high-quality printing, copying, and scanning with FINE print head and maximum high resolution up to 4800 dpi. You can also have good photo printing with ChromaLife 100 which makes the photo not easy to fade.
You will not waste a lot of energy when you use Canon PIXMA MP230 since the printer has auto power off that will turn off the printer automatically after a few time. The printer also offers an easy way to print from the web with Easy-Web Print EX which allows you to print the page that you need from the web. It also allows you to print much more with the optional high-yield inks.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP230 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 4.8ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 7.0ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit)|
|Scanner Features||Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS Colour Scanner|
|Copier Functions||Document copying (colour or mono)|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROMDrive Display: 800 x 600 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semigloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR- 301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media)|
|Scanner Document Size||A4/LTR (216x297mm)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||444mm (W) x 329mm (D) x 153mm (H) – Weight 5.3kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||10W (Max) / 0.6W (Standby)|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MP230 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Colour Cartridge Life||244 Pages|
|Mono Cartridge Life||220 Pages|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print  Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) |
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA MP230 All-In-One, Power cord, FINE Cartridges PG-510 (Black) and CL-511 (Colour), Multilingual set up guides, Warranty sheet, Setup software and Users manual CD including My Image Garden with text OCR and HD Movie Print|
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP230 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP230. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP230 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP230 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP230 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP230 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP230. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP230 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP230 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP230 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP230 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP230 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series Scanner Driver (10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||57 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||57 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series Getting Started||V1||3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os & Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP230. Canon Printer Driver provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.