Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver and Software Download | People need a lot of devices to help their work and one of the devices that surely needed nowadays is a printer. The function of the printer was for printing only but now this device can be used for anything else like copying and scanning. One of the fine models for this kind of printer is Canon PIXMA MP210, a recommended printer product from Canon.
The dimension of Canon PIXMA MP210 is 17.7 x 13.9 x 6.7 inch with weight only 12.8 lbs. It makes the printer surely easier to be moved and placed everywhere in your room or office. This printer also easy to be connected since you can use USB 2.0 Hi-Speed to connect to the printer also this printer even offers wireless connection using PictBridge. You surely can do the work better with those connecting option since it can also take the document and picture from Smartphone.
If you buy this printer, you will automatically get a 90-day limited warranty for InstantExchange program also tool free technical support. The warranty surely will make you feel safe to buy the product since it will help when there are some problems with the printer.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP210 Specification
|Width||17.7 inch (451 mm)|
|Height||6.6 inch (169 mm)|
|Depth||13.8 inch (353 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.9 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||46 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||219 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||207 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||600×1200 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.1 W|
|Noise Level||42.5 dB|
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP210 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP210. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP210 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP210 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP210 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP210 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP210. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP210 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer is ready to be used on your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP210 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP210 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP210 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP210 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP210 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||2.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (DEB)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||42 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os and Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP210. Canon Printer Driver provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.