Many people want to have the fast printer. If you are also one of those people, then Canon PIXMA MP160 is something that you need. This kind of printer is considered as one of the best printers that you can use at home. Even though, the features are considerably nice even for the business use. As an addition to that, the fast process of the scanning, printing, and even the copying is something that you will surely love.
If you are asking for the printing speed of this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer is able to print the maximum speed of 22ppm for the black and white printing. For those who love to print the color photos, the maximum speed that you can get from Canon PIXMA MP160 printer is about 17ppm.
For the scanning speed that you can get, you can simply make sure that you can scan a page of the colorful photo in details within less than a minute. The last one, for the copy speed of this printer, you will be able to get the maximum copy speed of 22cpm for the black and white print. For the color copy of Canon PIXMA MP160 printer, you will get the maximum speed of 17cpm.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP160 Specification
|Width||17.4 inch (443 mm)|
|Height||7.1 inch (181 mm)|
|Depth||14.9 inch (381 mm)|
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||52 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||600×1200 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||600×600 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||48 dB|
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP160 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP160. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP160 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP160 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP160 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP160 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP160. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP160 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP160 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP160 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP160 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP160 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP160 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP160 printer is ready to use.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP160 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP160 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP160 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.00a||24 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP160. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.