The Canon PIXMA MP150 might not be the best printers that you can get compared with many other printers out there. That is because this printer only has the basic features such as the copy, scan and print features. Even though, all of those features from this printer are surely worth to consider.
If you are asking for its printing result, you will surely be able to get the nice printing result in details. For the copying result, you will be able to get the fast copy printing from this printer. For the last time on this Canon PIXMA MP150 printer, the scanning feature, you will be able to get the detailed scanning image. Just by looking at all of those basic but nice features, you can simply say that this printer is something that you can use for the business needs.
However, one of the best things that you might love is the fact that this printer is priced for about 70 to 80 dollars only. That means, you will be able to get the nice personal printer at home with the best quality for business use in Canon PIXMA MP150 printer. This is something worth to buy for your use at home.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MP150 Specification
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to); Black:22 ppm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless: approx. 55 seconds
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
- Copy Features: Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Continuous Copy – 9 pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)
- Software Included: CD-ROM, including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, Easy-PhotoPrint version3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 x 15 x 7.2, Weight: 12.2 lbs
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How To Install The Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver With Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MP150 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MP150. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MP150 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MP150 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MP150 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Canon PIXMA MP150 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MP150. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MP150 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP150 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MP150 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MP150 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP150 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MP150 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer is ready to use.
|PIXMA MP150 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP150 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP150 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP150 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP150 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||15 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver and Software Package Free Download For Windows & Mac Os
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MP150. Canon Printer Support provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.