Canon Drivers offers you the driver software for your Canon PIXMA MG7560 with many different printer types. This means you can download the driver software for your Canon printer despite the type of printer that you are currently using.
For those who need a driver for their Canon printer, you just need to search for the model of your Canon printer. After that, you can choose the operating system that you are using and download the driver of the printer.
Download Canon PIXMA MG7560 Drivers that compatible with your operating system.
MG7560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File version: 1.0
File Size: 53 MB
File name: win-mg7500-1_0-mcd.exe
Release date:22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 50 MB
MG7560 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
(Standard) This is a printer driver for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
File version: 188.8.131.52
File Size: 16 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mg7500-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date:20 September 2018
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: 16 MB
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.