Canon PIXMA MG3260 is the right partner for your printing activity When you are using the printer, surely you will need a device that can help you to print fast. Then, the speed of printing is not the only thing that you need. You will also need quality. In this case, all of this stuff can be grabbed from the printer. Furthermore, this printer can also be used as a copy machine so that you can duplicate files easily. You can also scan files from this printer. It means that this printer can do three functions. Absolutely, it is great.
In this case, Canon PIXMA MG3260 provides you with the great accessibility. You can access this printer easily. It can happen because this printer can be connected via wireless connection. It means that USB cable is no longer necessary. It is not the only way to get connected. As long as your house has a wireless connection, then you can get connected although you are not close to the printer. This will be helpful when you need to print or scan file remotely. Surely, it is annoying if you have to move and bring your computer whenever you want to print. It will be better if you can do the printing tasks from distance.
In this case, the wireless connection is not the only thing that you can have from this printer. Canon PIXMA MG3260 also supports fast and easy printing from email. You can print the email directly. Even, you do not need your computer to do it. There is special application that enables you to get connected to your printer from your gadgets, such as smartphone and tablet. You only need to install the application, Then you can use your printer easily. In this case, this printer can also give you scanning result in great resolution. This will be helpful when you need to make your files into soft files.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Specification
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG3260 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG3260. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG3260 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3260 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3260 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3260. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG3260 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3260 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG3260 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG3260 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG3260 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG3260 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3260 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||41 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.8||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.8||3 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.8||3.1 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3260. Canon Download Center provides a download link for the driver & software canon series directly from the Canon official site. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction or you can also download user manual below to complete the installation process.