You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2950 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.
|PIXMA MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.4||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG2950 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||7.4 MB||Download|
|MG2950 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|MG2950 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG2950 series / E460 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
PIXMA MG2950 Benefits
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Review
As a professional worker, target is something that we should accomplish whatever happened. We are forced to finish it as soon as the target deadline. To help us to finish it as soon as possible, we need things that can help us to ease our work. One thing that we need is printer. Many kind of printer can be used as your printer, the example is Canon. In this case, we provide the information about one type of Canon, Canon PIXMA MG 2950. What are the specifications that the printer provides and what are the benefits that this printer has is going to be explained in this article.
About the resolution, this printer has a good resolution which is up to 4800 x 600 dpi. It also has good technology, 2 FINE cartridges (black and colour) inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size. The other specification is about its printing speed, which is approximately 8.0 ipm, for mono colour, and 4.0 ipm, for coloured printing. Next, besides of using it for printing, this printer is also used for scanning. For the specification of scanning in this printer, the type of scanner is CIS flatbed photo and document scanner. Like Canon PIXMA MG2440, for the scanner resolution, it is around 600 x 1200 dpi. For A4 scan speed, it is approximately 14 seconds. For the maximum document size, it is around 216 x 297 mm. Next, this printer also has many benefits that be considered as the printer that you choose. You can go wireless with this printer. Only with internet connection, you can run this printer. It is very simple to be used in many occasions. Other, this printer also provides us to be faster in printing the data with the speed that have been explained before (8.0 ipm for black and white colour, 4.0 ipm for coloured printing). This Canon PIXMA MG 2950 also delivers us good printing with FINE cartridges system that will provide you a clear colour and clear text. You can also print photos from your social media.
Those are the points, in specification and also the benefits, that Canon PIXMA MG 2950 provide to us. The points that are provided may be your consideration in choosing the best printer for you.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2950 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2950. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2950 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2950 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2950. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2950 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2950 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2950 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2950 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer is ready to use.