You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2920 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MG2920 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|MG2920 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds, Copy Features; Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility; PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
- Dimension (W x D x H): 6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H), Weight 7.6 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Review
Introduced with the compact and stylish model, Canon PIXMA MG2920 is going to lead the usage of proper printing device at home, as everyday printing partner. In addition, the easy to use, convenient, and easy to replace type of printer, also gives additional reason on why you should pack this printer up upon your home in no time. If you are looking for ideal printing device, but not only for the printing function only but also copier and scanner, there is no need to buy additional device, instead of using this all-in-one printer for multifunctional. Well, this printer quite interesting, right?
Like PIXMA MG2150, This Canon PIXMA MG2920 also can be ideal printer ever since the FINE cartridge technology is being equipped into this printer, along with the high quality prints with up to 4800dpi. Looking for the quickest printer to deliver your document? Well, no more worries, this printer is supported with A4 ISO ESAT that provides the speeds of 8.0ipm mono/4.0ipm for color, that makes you no need for waiting the document to be printed. Of course, quick in process does not mean lack of quality, ever since this printer also equipped with FINE cartridges system with min. 2pl ink droplets and up to 4800dpi for better print resolution.
In addition, this printer also money saver and energy saver, not only known as space saver only. It is because you can print more for less, based on the 30% saving per page right after you are delivering the paper. About the energy saver, Canon PIXMA MG2920 is supported with Auto Power that works automatically. It means, whenever your printer is not used for a set time, the Auto Power will switch the printer off, and also vice versa, if you are ready to print your document, the Auto Power will switch the printer to back on.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2920 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2920. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2920 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2920 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2920. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2920 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2920 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2920 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2920 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer is ready to use.