If you are looking for easy to use, space saving all-in-one, with stylish white in the look of the printer, well, there is no need to think twice since your only solution is the Canon PIXMA MG2910 which can fulfill all of your excitement. The printer brought to you by Canon is known as a compact all-in-one printer since it can be used for up to three different functions at home, such as print, copy, and also scan. Therefore, this printer would be great as your best partner for doing the everyday printing for home. In the other hand, the stylish design also becomes the additional reason, on why you should bring this all white finish design of printer into your workspace in no time.
Speaking about the printing result, you can consider on the 4800 dpi and FINE cartridges technology being equipped with this printer which can deliver such high-quality prints. The cartridges also featured with optional XL ink cartridges that can deliver more prints for less, mostly for saving the money. This technology also gives you more time between ink replacements since it is the last longer, so it can deliver up to 30% savings per page, based on calculation, being compared with another printer in general. Thus, Canon PIXMA MG2910 seems to be an ideal partner for doing your everyday printing at home.
However, the benefit of using this Canon PIXMA MG2910 also not only because of the stylish, easy to use, and also space saving, but because this printer is an energy saver. It comes from the Auto Power technology which works on this printer automatically. The Auto Power will off when the printer is not in use for a set time, on the other hand, when you are ready to print the document, the Auto Power will turn the printer to back on.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-145 Pigment Black
CL-146 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2910 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2910. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2910 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2910 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2910 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2910. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2910 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2910 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2910 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2910 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer is ready to use.
canoncopierdrivers.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2910 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2910 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2910 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2910 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2910 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2910 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2910 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver & Software Package Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2910 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.