You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2580 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.
|MG2580 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||13.63 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||15.48 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|MG2580 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2580 Specs
- Print speed : Black and White 8ipm; color 4ipm
- Print resolution : 4800x600dpi
- Maximum page : A4
- Interface Type : USB2.0
- Product type : inkjet MFP
- Product features: print / copy / scan
- Hardware ID: [ Print ] USBPRINT \ CanonMG2500_series111C, [ Scan ] USB \ VID_04A9 & PID_176D & MI_00
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Mac OS X v10.6/Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2580 Review
It is a must that your printer should fulfill several aspect in general, such as space, money in need, and also the quality of the printing. Yet, with no need of more words, this Canon PIXMA MG2580 can be one best printer for your everyday printing at home. This printer known as save spacer not only because being introduced with small, yet stylish color in look, but more into the multifunction it is being featured on. Compared with another printer, which is only support the everyday printing at home, this PIXMA can give you satisfied result for up to three different functions, such as print, copy, and also scan. Thus, instead of buying three different device, you can get it from this printer with multifunction.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2110, if you are worrying on the money need to be spent on, both for buying the printer and the ink, there is nothing need to worry as if you decided to bring this Canon PIXMA MG2580 upon your own home. It is because this printer has already equipped with XL FINE cartridges which can deliver the document for more pages, yet it will last longer between the ink replacements. It means, it would be very ideal as if you are using the printer frequently, as well as it can also deliver about 30% savings per page, based on calculation, compared with another printer in general.
How about the energy saving? Well, Canon PIXMA MG2580 would be the excellent choice whenever you are on the term of energy saver. It is because this printer has already equipped with Auto Power which is going to work automatically. The Auto Power will turn off when the printer is not in use, and in otherwise, the Auto Power will turn on when you are ready to start printing the document.
Canon PIXMA MG2580 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2580 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2580 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2580. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2580 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2580 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2580 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2580. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2580 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2580 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2580 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2580 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2580 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2580 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2580 printer is ready to use.