If you need home printer which is not take too much space inside but also offer extraordinary result for both your documents and photos, Canon PIXMA MG2250 could be your answer. It is designed to be stylish and compact with FastFront design that will make it appropriate for your home office. There are many benefits you can get when choosing MG2250 include the all in one compact design that allow you to print, copy and scan documents in simple way, fast printing for both documents and photos, web printing, and some great features that will help you to get extraordinary result.
FINE Inkjet print head technology and also 2 FINE cartridge are inserted inside to the printer to make this Canon PIXMA MG2250 works well to give the best result for photos and documents printing. It offers high resolution for photo printing that can reach up to 4800 x 1200 dpi as well. It can print in color or black and also borderless photo where for the color printing it needs 8.4 ipm, color printing needs 4.8 ipm and for the photos printing only needs about 44 seconds. It means that all printing capability only takes less than a minute and it is nice value for the PIXMA MG2250 printer.
All in one printer, can be used as scanner as well as copier that also offer great deal to help you on your work in stylish, compact and simple design. With FastFront design, it doesn’t take too much space so that you can use the features easily. You will get fast scanner machine that only take about 14 seconds and high resolution (1200 x 2400 dpi). You can also multiply your documents or files using this compact and stylish Canon PIXMA MG2250 in only 30 seconds and 2.5 ipm fastly.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Benefits
- Print more with optional XL inks
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing photos from Facebook
- Auto power on & off settings
- Compact All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Fast document & photo printing
- Easy and efficient web printing
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2250 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.
Canon Pixma MG2250 Driver & Software Downloads
|MG2250 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2250 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2250. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2250 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2250 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2250 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2250. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2250 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2250 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2250 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2250 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer is ready to use.