Canon PIXMA MG2220 offers various functions as a printer which can be used to print both documents and also fabulous photos as well. The use of the hybrid ink system allows this printer to do these jobs and make your work become easily. The photos that come out will be gorgeous although they made at home with Canon FINE ink cartridges inside. FastFront offered by MG2220 allow you to change the cartridge and also add the paper easily. There is also great feature offered by PIXMA MG2220 that will create your pictures printed in fabulous result with My Image Garden as well. All these features offered by M2220 really useful and create the work looks great.
The printing activity will done quickly and clean because Canon PIXMA MG2220 has great number for the print speed. MG2220 only need about 44 second to print photos especially for borderless photos 4 x 6. On the other hand, It only needs 8.4 ipm to print black and for the color it needs 4.8 ipm as well. Print resolution for color documents can reach up to 4800 x 1200 dpi while for the black up to 600 x 600 dpi. PIXMA M2220 can work with various kinds of paper types as well as the paper size.
Well, not only used as printing machine but MG2220 also can be used as copier machine and scanner. The copy speed around 30 second which can copy in borderless and also fit to page. It also has capability for multiple copy up to 20 pages. The type for the scanner is flatbed with Contact Image Sensor element. There will be different scan resolution for MG2220 where the optical is 1200 x 2400 dpi and for the interpolated is 19.200 x 19.200 dpi. Canon PIXMA MG2220 makes your activities easier.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2220 directly, here. Just click on the download web link available below and follow the manual instruction to complete the installation process.
Canon Pixma MG2220 Driver & Software Downloads
|PIXMA MG2220 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver & Software Installations
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2220 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2220. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2220 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2220 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2220 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2220. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2220 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2220 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2220 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2220 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer is ready to use.